1. Early just for my man

For the first time ever, Kuboyasu was early to school. The reason being that Kaidou had texted him late last night begging to walk to school with him. Kuboyasu couldn't just decline now, could he? Not that he would ever even want to. Hell, he'd do just about anything for Shun. And despite having to get up earlier and make sure he looked a little more presentable than usual, he was looking forward to it.

Kaidou waited against a light pole in his usual school uniform and a thick blue scarf wrapped around his neck. Kuboyasu figured it wasn't going to be that cold today, so he didn't even think of bringing a scarf. He slightly regretted it since it was pretty cold, but instead he opted to bring a couple of hand warmers. Secretly hoping he could share one with Shun.

Kaidou looked up from his phone and sighed, forming a misty cloud in front of him. "Thank goodness you made it. I had a dark suspicion that you may have fallen back into slumber." A hand covered part of his face. Kuboyasu laughed, laying an arm across Kaidou's shoulders as they began to walk. A friendly movement that made his heart beat just that little bit faster.

Aren leant over until his face was level with Kaidou's, "Psht! I wouldn't do that. If I make a plan then I'm going to stick by it, you know?" He took a look at Kaidou who rolled his eyes and grumbled.
"Yeah, and I bet that's why you're always at school on time. If you're there at all."

A strike of embarrassment hit him, it was true. Like mentioned before, this was the first time he was going to be early. Very rarely did he arrive and he was on time. Not like he was outrageously late, but it certainly wasn't what you could call 'good time management'. And still, occasionally he'd play hooky and not even show up.

"Yeah, alright." Kuboyasu pat Kaidou's shoulder, "But I'll be early today, so there's that."
Kaidou laughed, "Is this going to be the new Aren? Coming to school on time and taking it seriously? Because I find that quite hard to believe."Wasnit really that unbelievable?

With the hand that currently sat on Kaidou's shoulder, Kuboyasu scratched his neck awkwardly. Meaning he had to lean into him even more than he already was. Usually he would have pulled away already and let their arms fall to the side. But it was a colder day, meaning he could get away with the closer proximity with the excuse of 'close body heat'.

He sighed, "That's probably pushing it. Really I'm only doing this because you wanted me to." He snuck a glance at Kaidou's face. A slight smile played on his reddened face. Seeing him like this sent a warm feeling into Kuboyasu's chest. "Why is that anyway? Don't you usually walk with Nendou and Saiki?"

Kaidou huffed and glanced away. Then looked back at Kuboyasu with squinted eyes and tight lips. "Nendou said he was walking with somebody else..."
"Huh?" Kuboyasu exclaimed, his grip tightening on Kaidou. "There's someone who would even want to do that?"
"I know!" Kaidou held his hands out in front of him in half closed fists. "He called me but didn't tell me who it was! I couldn't believe it!" He looked up at Kuboyasu again, looking for some kind of response. There wasn't anything he could even think of to respond with though. Who in any world would willingly choose to walk to school with Nendou?

"Hell, that's strange." Kuboyasu whispered with a shake of the head. "But what about Saiki? Did you just ditch him this morning , or something?"
Kaidou shook his head and waved his hands frantically. "No I didn't just ditch him! I wouldn't do that! He got stuck walking with Toritsuka this morning." Ew. That perverted freak. How and why was Saiki even friends with him?

"Ah. Did he text you that?" Kuboyasu asked. He watched as Kaidou fished through his pocket and pulled out his phone. He certainly didn't miss the fact that Kaidou had pinned him at the top, making his heart skip a beat.
Kaidou nodded, "Yeah, last night." He tapped on the messages between him and Saiki.