Chapter 121

The room and Ling Wei were cleaned before Long Yi Sheng transferred.

Ling Wei kissed her son and daughter tenderly and hugs them tightly then said

"Mother loves you so much, no matter what, Mother will always have both of you in her heart, Dingbang this is your little sister, protect and love her unconditionally okay? Father will be back soon, make him happy and help him to forget all the painful memories, he will need you both the most, tell him that I love him more than my life, please grow up upright and always be kind, take care of your sister on my behalf okay?"

Long Dingbang is a smart kid, despite only 3 years old, he already understands a lot of things

"Mama? Are you leaving us?"

He asked innocently making Ling Wei look up to stop her tears while shaking her head

"Mother will be always with you"

"You lie! Lying is bad!"

Ling Wei chuckle and hug him

"Mother will always be with you, your sister, and your father, don't forget that okay? You are a brave boy! You will be fine"

Her servants know that the emperor's medication will start after Ling Wei gave birth but, seeing her acting like this, they start to have a bad premonition.

They start asking her worriedly but she just smiled and pushes them out.

Ling Wei weep again when she see Long Yi Sheng again, counting the time, it's been 8 months since she last saw him.

She wipe her tears and kissed his pale lips then said

"I have given you a daughter as well, she is very precious that I am reluctant, but Yi Sheng I still have to. Thank you for everything, I love you"

Then she turn to the abbot and announced

"Master, I am ready"

the abbot nodded let her lay beside the emperor and start chanting then everything turned dark.

Maybe because of fatigue and uncertainty, she felt that her whole world is dark.

She cannot move her body and cannot hear her own voice.

She keeps struggling until she felt tired but then a light from afar suddenly appear.

She stands up and starts following the light, from walking to running, but the light keeps on getting further and further making her panic.

While chasing the light, Ling Wei's family already found out the truth

"M-master, y-you mean to say that the emperor can wake up but Weiwei won't anymore?"

The abbot nods and slowly said

"I have explained this to the Empress and asked her, and she agrees on healing the emperor in exchange for her life"

The Ling family including Ling Wei's friend collapsed making the whole room fluster.

The empress dowager with the grand empress weeps while the men hold the women tightly.

"M-master w-we will do anything! P-please I am begging you! help my sister"

Ling Bin said with a shaky voice and red eyes while trying so hard to remain strong

"I am sorry, and it is not me who can save any of them, only the empress can save the emperor, I only gave away"

"No! My Weiwei!"

Ding Cui said loudly while crying hard.

Her maids start crying again while recalling Ling Wei's behavior for the past months and her words to the young prince before accompanying the emperor.

The room become more chaotic when Ping Mu lost consciousness.

Despite the cries and begged from the other side, Ling Wei did not know anything.

She only knows that her body becomes heavier, she felt really exhausted that she wanted to give up.

Until a voices that was strange and yet familiar echoed throughout the whole dark place.

"Weiwei! Please wake up! You have been asleep for two years, Mom and Dad are getting old, let us see your eyes open again okay?"

"Weiwei! Are you a pig? Pigs are better than you actually! They don't sleep for two years unlike you!"

"Weiwei, Your Dad is here, I let your mom rest for a while, but I am sure she will be here in a while, she doesn't want to leave your side at all!"

"Weiwei, it's maternal grandma and grandpa! We just harvested a lot of fruits, you all love them so wake up to eat them okay?"

"Weiwei, we brought new books for you! Your grandfather choose this for a long time! Let grandma read it for you okay?"

Ling Wei cried, those are the voices of her family and best friend in the modern world.

Every day they keep on talking to her, telling her stories and the latest news.

She bit her lips and cried.

She thought that she will never hear their voices again but at the same time complicated.

She deeply loved her family in the Long Empire, and she thought that she should forget her family from the modern world but in the end, nobody from them gave her up.

"Doctor! My daughter is crying!"

Su Xue shouted when she saw tears falling down on Ling Wei's cheek.

The doctors hurriedly come and check on Ling Wei while Su Xue was pushed out of the room.

She hurriedly calls her husband to tell him what happens.

Ling Chun arrives just after a few minutes.

He hurriedly hug his wife then the doctors came out.

"Congratulations Sir and Madam! Miss Ling is finally reacting! Maybe she can wake up sooner!"

Ling Wei's attending doctor happily announces the good news making Su Xue cry out of happiness.

"Thank goodness! Ling Chun, our daughter is fine!"

Ling Chun's eyes redden and nod.

When Ling Wei had an accident two years ago, the doctors said that the possibility of her waking up is very slim, but they still fight.

They still believe that she will wake up even though her heart stop beating, her brain is not responding and most of her organs are failing, without life support she is dead.

Hearing the doctors say that there was a chance of her waking up, all of the worries and pain for these past two years greatly reduced.

The sacrifice they made is worth it!