Chapter 122

"Uncle Ling, Aunt Xue is it true? Weiwei is finally responding?"

Ling Wei heard someone again after crying for a long time, she recognized this cheerful voice, it is her best friend Qu Yan.

"Yes! Yanyan! Weiwei will soon wake up!"

"That is great! I am so happy!"

She said while crying loudly, as was good that Ling Wei was occupying a VIP room so she was the only patient in the room, if not maybe the other patient would have been disturbed because of her loud cries.

Su Xue smiles and hugs Qu Yan.

"Thank you Yanyan! I am so grateful that Weiwei has a friend like you"

Qu Yan cried louder

"Aunt don't say that! It was me who is lucky to have Weiwei!"

Ling Chun watched them with a smile.

Then he froze when he suddenly saw his daughter's eyes slowly open.

He did not move for a long while until suddenly hurried to her bedside

"Weiwei? Are awake?"

Su Xue and Qu Yan turn around and are shocked to their core when they see that Ling Wei's eyes are blinking!

Ling Wei was still in a confused state.

She did not know how but, she only felt a burst of warmth came and the light expanded to her then she is now lying on the hospital bed with complicated machines attached to her body.

She weakly looks at her dad and slowly nods making the two women snapped out.

"Weiwei my daughter! you are finally awake!"

Su Xue burst into tears while hugging Ling Wei.

Qu Yan also hurriedly came to her side and cried loudly again.

Ling Wei smiled and slowly took off her oxygen mask and said

"Even dead will wake up by yanyan's cry"

She said with her dry and sandy voice.

Ling Chun hurriedly goes out to call for the doctors to check on Ling Wei.

The three of them were escorted out to wait while Ling Wei was being checked.

While waiting the trio is uneasy, there are a lot of what-ifs running through their minds.

"Congratulations Sir and Madam! Miss Ling is finally awake! Her organs are fully healed, her heart and brain are well functioning even without the life support and we did not see any problem at all! This is a miracle! We are happy for you!"

The doctor said emotionally, frankly speaking, none of them believed that Ling Wei could wake up, her situation is very bad that they all thought that she would die anytime even with the life support.

They even discourage the Ling couple but in the end, the power of parents' love is unbeatable so they insist on it.

Sometimes, even the whole world is against you, as long as someone believes in you, everything is possible.

"But Miss Ling's muscle is weakened so she still needs to stay for a few days and after she needs to  start therapy"

While they were talking outside, Ling Wei remained motionless and in daze.

She thought that everything that happened to her is just a dream, but she can feel the smooth, cold jade and the single Sheng character she brought from her other life.

The abbot said that she should bring a thing that the emperor always carries.

This thing will be his way so he can return to his original world.

Ling Wei has no idea about the void the abbot saying but, now it explains everything.

That is why only she can help him because he came into her original world.

She grips the hade pendant weakly, she wants to cry but she did not want to worry her family so she stops herself.

She was deep in thought when the three of them entered her room.

"Weiwei!"

Su Xue burst into tears again after confirming that her daughter is finally safe.

Ling Wei's eyes moistened after looking closer at her mother.

Her weight dropped significantly, her hair is now dry and her skin is sickly pale, her eyes are very swollen and a lot of wrinkles appear.

Even though her father is the same, before the accident happened, both of them are taking good care of their bodies, they looked younger than their age but now.

She feels bad for them!

"Mom! Stop crying, aren't I fine now?"

She weakly said while Qu Yan is helping her to drink water.

"Thank you Yanyan"

"Weiwei I am just so glad that you are back!"

Ling Wei smiles helplessly seeing her cry again, Su Xue sees this scene and can't help but cry again.

Ling Chun wipes his eyes and joins the group hug.

The emotion has still not yet subsided when Ling Wei's maternal and paternal grandparents arrive.

Then another burst of crying came, because her body was still in a weak state, she fell asleep again after a while.

She did not know how long she slept, but when she woke up again the sun shone on her face making her eyes irritated.

After adjusting to the light, she tried sitting down but to her dismay, her body seemed to be very heavy making it hard for her to move on her own.

"Weiwei you woke up? Come let Mother help you sit, your grandma cooks chicken broth for you, smell it, smells delicious right?"

Su Xue seemingly said when she saw her daughter woke up.

After helping her to sit down, Ling Wei thank her mother

"Thank you, Mom! This smells really delicious! Where are the others?"

She said after tasting the clear broth.

"isnt? Your father has to do some things and your maternal grandparents left to harvest more fruits and vegetables for you, Yanyan has a class today and your paternal grandparents will be back in a while, eat more"

Ling Wei nodded

"Mom, did you eat?"

"Mom just ate, don't worry about me"

"By the way Mom, when can I go out?"

She said after her meal.

"the doctor said that we have to wait a little more, then your therapy will start, they said that, you can move normally again but maybe after a few months of therapy"

Ling Wei nodded and watched her mother while busying herself.

Su Xue looks more relaxed compared to yesterday, her eyes are not as swollen and her smile is brighter.