Chapter|75|

I applied my lipgloss and dusted my jeans riding low on my hips.
I matched it up with a crop top and sneakers.
Today is our appointment at Angela's aunt beauty shop.
I grabbed my small shoulder bag and headed for the door.
I opened the door and saw Asher's hand lifted up as if to knock.
"Hey"he said after kissing my cheek.
"Hi" I raised an eyebrow at him because he looked sullen and tired.
"Are you okay?" I voiced out and he sighed.
"Where are you going?"he dodged my question making me more confused.
"For the appointment I told you about" I said and he nodded.
He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the car after unlocking the door.
He opened the door and I entered.
"Are you okay?" I asked again as he entered the car.
"Not really. I have to tell you something but not now. I will pick you up later and tell you everything. What time are you finishing whatever this is?"
"That is making me more worried. I don't know what time I am going to finish so I will just text you when I am done" I typed in the address into the GPS and glanced at him.  I leaned back in my seat and tried to come up with theories on what this is all about.
Whatever it is, it sounds big and scary.
I am really worried now.
We just got back together, I can't lose him again.
Are  his family forcing him to engage with another girl of their caliber?
Oh God!
Is that really it?
They are breaking us up!
"It's not that. I am not getting married to anyone"he chuckled but it sounded really dry. I let out a sigh at that because that sounded like the horrible thing that can ever happen to us.
"I am curious to know this" I pouted.
"I don't want to ruin this for you. I promise you it is not that I am not dying or anything too serious"I nodded my head and glanced out.
He parked in front of the shop and I got down. "I will text you"I said and he nodded. I pecked his lips and got out.
He honked once and started the car again.
I watched him zoom off before going into the shop.
My friends were already present settled on the plush couch.
Angela noticed me first and announced my arrival. I said my hello and settled beside Olive, the only available space on the couch.
"Now that we are all here, let's get started"Angela got up and we followed suit. She talked to one of the attendants who led us into another room.
We had a sauna bath first to help remove sweat and sooth our bodies.
We were given white comfy robes to change into.
We move on to manicure and pedicure.
I painted my fingers nails light pink and added some cute flower stickers.
My toenails were also light pink excluding the stickers.
We were given a massage next which really relaxed my bones.
I felt good after that.
We moved to our hair section next and got my hair washed . I watched them change their hair look since I didn't really like doing anything to my hair.
Amanda added blue streaks to the end of her hair.
Lily just cut it to be just below her shoulder blades.
Angela dyed her hair auburn which really suited her.
Olive just trimmed the ends of hair letting it end just below her shoulder.
I drank the complementary tea as I watched them to do that.
We moved to the facial skincare next.
I was handed a clip binder with a form.
I was asked to fill in personal details as well as my normal beauty routine, allergies and any kind of health issue.
I filled the form while the lady got her work station ready.
She checked the filled form and muttered a 'woah'after touching my skin.
"You have this baby soft skin with this kind of routine?"she asked and I nodded feeling a little bit offended.
What is wrong with soap and water?
She set it down and got started.
I closed my eyes allowing her to do her thing.
She cleansed my face with cotton pad explaining she was trying to clean off any dirt on my face.
Then she shined a very bright light on my face saying she wanted to inspect my skin to know which beauty products would be best.
"You have a healthy skin"she mumbled after putting the lamp away.
I smiled with my eyes still closed.
"I will put some steam on your face to help relax your skin and sweat out toxins"I nodded and she applied it.
It wasn't pretty hot and felt really nice.
She did something she called the extraction next.
I didn't really understand until she demonstrated it.
She was trying to remove blot off my skin.
"Do you want a scalp massage?" I nodded because how could I ever say no for that.
Her hands felt ready good on my scalp and I pressed my lips together to stop myself from letting out a moan.
She finished that and applied a milf hydrating mask on my face.
She removed the mask after some minutes announcing she is done.
I thanked her as she arranged her things back in the work station.
I stared at my face in the mirror and touched my cheeks.
That really helped my skin.
I texted Asher that I was done here and finally remembered my conversation with him. This whole thing helped me forget about it but now nervousness hits me with full force.
I didn't know what he was going to say but I am scared to hear it.
I know it is anything but good.
He kept it away from me to be able to enjoy this so it must be big.
I am here-A
I hugged my friends goodbye and they really teased me for ditching them for him. They wanted us to have dinner together after this.
"We should set up plans to meet again"Amanda suggested and we agreed.
"Bye girls" I said and headed for the entrance.
I stared at the building before walking to his car. I got all this beauty car free of charge since Angela's aunt didn't charge us. I love my friends so much.
"Hello"I said as I entered the car.
"Hey. You hungry?"he asked and started the car. "Famished"
"We can stop to buy food at McDonald before going to a secluded place to talk"I nodded at that and fiddled with my fingers.
He drove to McDonald and parked.
"Stay here, I will be right back"he got out while I fidget in the car.
He should just tell me this already.
This is killing me inside.
He came back and handed me a paper bag. I opened mine and he did the same.
I finished my whole food before he stopped the car in front of a small park.
I don't know if I would be able to eat after hearing what he has to say.
We got out and settled on the bench at the corner.We sat in silence before I got tired of it. "Spill it out. I am dying of curiosity here"
"Sorry! I am moving"he mumbled and I stared at him like he has grown two heads.
"Duh! We are going to move to California, Stanford?"
"I am not talking about that. I am moving back to Italy"he said and my heart dropped.
"Like forever?"he nodded.
"Well you can still study in California right?"my voice sounded so small and my heart clenched as he shook his head.
"I am going to study in Italy"
"Why are you moving all of a sudden? You can't even go to Stanford. What is wrong? Talk to me"I blinked back the tears and my dreams come crashing down in front of me.
We were going to rent an apartment outside school.
I thought we were going to be roomies along with Ian and Olive.
Then our bond gets stronger and we eventually get married in about ten years.
Have three kids!
Those seem far fetched now.
"We are a very influential family. This place, New York isn't safe for us anymore.
We constantly have to watch our backs"
"When are you leaving?"
"A week after graduation"
Just two weeks from now.
So soon!
Less time to spend with him.
"I am sad about this too. This is something I can't avoid"he added and I wrapped my arms around him trying to memorize everything about him.
His face!
His smile!
His scent!
His body!
Every single thing about him!
"We can still be friends right. Like text each other, call sometimes?"he nodded with a small smile.
"Of course! I wish we could have this any other way" I nodded into his shoulder.
"Let's try to put that behind us and act like this is nothing. Let's spend this fourteen days like it's our last"even though it is. I pulled back and placed my hands on my lap.
"Let's do that. Besides, I have been planning a road trip for us to another city. My family have a house there so we would stay there. We leave immediately after graduation. Our friends join us the following day"I raised an eyebrow at that and he chuckled.
"Just to catch up more so get your head out of the gutter" he smirked and I blushed.
"Where do you live in Italy?" I asked.
"Sicily"
"Can I come visit sometimes?"
"Yeah, I can even come here sometimes to visit you. You will always be a big part of my life. We will stay friends, it is more ideal than to plan on doing long distance relationship. Italy and California are so apart"
"You will always be a big part of my life too. I would always love you" I wrapped my hands around him again not wanting to meet his gaze after confessing that again.
He didn't say anything and my stomach twisted at that.
He doesn't love me.
His phone rang disrupting the moment. I wiped my face before pulling away.
He was talking to his mom but in English this time.
She was asking where he was and asking him to come home soon.
He sighed and got up.
I took his extended hand and let him pull me to his car.
I opened the door and entered the car.
He started driving and I kept looking backwards scared.
If this place isn't safe for him anymore then we might as well be vigilant when together.
I saw a black SUV kept following us and I felt paranoid.
"There is a black car following us Ash"I whispered as if the people in that car could hear us.
He glanced back through the rear mirror.
"That is just for my protection. You never noticed that before?"he asked and I shook my head.
"That follows me everywhere"he added and I looked back again.
I never paid much attention to our surroundings making this the first time I would notice that.
"As I said, we have got lots of enemies so we need protection with us every damn time. Even at school, some teachers, guards are undercover bodyguards. They protect me in school. I am not giving out any names"my mouth dropped open at that and I was amazed.
This all feels strange.
So much security!
"This feels like a dream. Undercover guards in school"I said and he smirked.
I pondered over everything he had told me resting my head on the headrest.
"We still on for Friends tomorrow evening at my house?" I nodded.
"Wait where are we going after graduation?"I asked turning to face him.
"Ever heard of a word called surprise?"I rolled my eyes and pouted.
I crossed my hands over chest annoyed.
"It will be much fun if you don't know where we are going"I snorted and he shook his head at me.
"What is the color of your prom dress?"he asked and I smirked facing him.
"There is a word named SURPRISE babe" I grinned excited to throw his words back at him.
"My outfit has to be of the same color. I am not asking you to show it to me"I scoffed knowing he is damn right.
"Blue"
"Why blue?"
"You have gotta wait till prom to see that" I smiled.
"Sounds good"he said and I stared ahead.
He is almost at my house and I groaned inwardly.
I have got limited time with him and I really want to spend it wisely.
He parked in front of my house and I pouted staring at it.
I turned to him just in time for his lips to land on mine.
I made sure to savor every second of the kiss like it was the last.
I am really going to miss this the most and his beautiful face.
"Whatever you did in that shop really paid off. Your face is glowing and it's look really good on you. You looked like a ghost before this" I gasped at that and he shrugged.
"I am joking. You look good either ways" I blushed at that and he smirked.
"See you later"he said and I replied with a bye.
I got out and strode off to the door. I unlocked it and was met with silence meaning my parents were still at work.
I sighed and headed to my room.
I took slow steps to my room and fell on my bed.
I screamed into my pillow which muffled my sound.
He is leaving!
We are not aiming forever anymore.
I am so sad.
Just two weeks with him.
Am I still thinking of sle_
You have got to stop thinking about that for goodness sake. Is this something that occurs with girls at your age.
How am I suppose to know that?

This is the revelation.
There is going to be a sequel.
Asher and his weird family.
Stephanie being hormonal *ahh*
Don't
       Forget  
                    To
                       Vote
                            And
                               Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.