Part 5

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 8:10 A.M.

I woke up to my alarm. I fluttered open my eyes and looked around. I felt someone next to me on the bed and knew it was Jay of course.

I would wake him up and ask where the fuck he was and when did he get in. But it's early as hell. And my head is kinda POUNDING. So ill let him live this one time.

I sat up and grabbed my phone turning off the alarm. But I also remembered where i have to be soon with Mylana, Yana, and Ari. Brunch at a little expensive ass restaurant. Imma just ask Taurus for some money because he sends it every time and more.

I pushed the covers off of me and got out of the bed. I took my phone and went to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door and went to the toilet. While i was on the toilet i just remembered to text Ari. I told her what time we were going, who all was going to be there, and what time we were getting there. And she was up so she texted me back.

After i used the toilet, i wiped and flushed and went to the sink. I washed my hands and started doing my pre shower face wash. And i started the shower once i was done.

I got in the shower while listening to a podcast i really like. After i showered i dried off and put my robe on. Just as I was about to start doing my after shower face wash i heard the doorknob jiggling. So i opened it already knowing it was Jay.

"Move i gotta piss." He said moving past me. I went back over to the counter but put the corner of my eyes i was watching him. And the urge to say something just took over me.

"Where were you last night after you hung up?" I asked starting to rub my soap onto my face.

"Do it matter?" He asked pulling his pants down.

"And it do. Where were you?" I asked.

"The studio bru." He said.

"Why did you turn your location off?" I asked.

"Cause i felt like it." He said.

"For what? You'll throw a fit if i turn my shit off though." I said rolling my eyes.

"I dare yo ass to turn your location off. I'll smack you dead in yo shit." He said

"You ain't gone smack shit so save it." I said shooing him off.

"Do that shit watch what happen. Why do it even matter to you where the fuck i was. You ain't answer the muhfuckin phone when i called." He said.

"I was high as hell. You know I rarely see the phone ringing when im high." I said.

"I don't give a fuck what you "rarely" see. You posed to answer the muhfuckin phone fo yo man. Fuck wrong witchu." He said.

"And you're supposed to answer the phone for your girl. Like I don't get your point Jay. You were being petty when you turned off your lo." I said looking at him.

"Ion give a fuck whatchu think when you ain't answer the phone fa me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I saw where I was wrong and apologized. Why cant you just say where you was wrong?" I said rinsing my face.

"Fuck yo apology. Got me fucked up." He said brushing past me when he walked. I stood up straight quickly and pushed him.

"Fuck wrong with you. Don't brush past me wit a motherfuckin attitude." I said and he turned around and pushed me back so I pushed him again. And it turned into a tussle. And I was holding my ground a little but then he really pushed me really hard and I fell. And hit my head on the wall.