Part 18

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 10:27 P.M.

When we got to the building I parked and we went inside. I went straight to my room just wanting to shower and lay down. I already have to get up and go to a photoshoot tomorrow. I should have been in the bed.

I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup and took off my wig because Mariah is installing a new one tomorrow.

I put my bonnet on and started the shower and got undressed. I did my pre shower face wash and got in the shower.

45 MINUTES LATER, after I showered I dried off and put my robe on and put my pajamas on and washed and moisturized my face. I made sure my bonnet was stable and went to the bedroom cutting off the lights. I moved the curtains with the ceiling to floor windows and got in the bed.

I turned on the TV turning on my nightly binge watching show and picked up my phone just moving from app to app trying to tire myself out. And then I thought about the day.

Some CRAZY things took place today. Like I fucked Von.

That was not on the original agenda for today. And then twice at that.

But that made me remember what Ari said in the car. So I might as well just thank him real quick and go to bed.

zero💋: thank u for paying for my food von

von💗: ill buy u whatever ma
von💗: imma see u tmr?

zero💋: i told u imma see von

von💗: see how imma knock yo head off yo mf shoulders if u play wit me

zero💋: im not playing with u von

Before I could type anything else he called me. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"You bet not want to be fuckin playin wit me Zero. Say you gone see me tomorrow." Von said.

"But I—"

"Say it." He said calmly and I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Von." I said.

"Exactly. Now whatchu doin? What that pussy doin? I miss ha. She okay?" He asked and I couldn't even help but laugh.

"I'm in the bed Von. I just got out the shower." I said.

"And what my pussy doin? Put the phone to ha ear." He said.

"She doesn't have ears Von." I said.

"Put the phone to ha." He said eyeing me and i rolled my eyes and rested the phone right above my coochie.

"You good down there? Misbehave and imma fuck you up. You better stay right there where I put you." Von said and i just looked up laughing.

"Your pussy?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"MY PUSSY. Ion stutter. You even said it was my shit. You'on remember when you was in the backseat?" He said.

"I recall saying "okay von"." I said.

"Nah ma. I remember you said "its your pussy von okay"." He mocked and i groaned.

"Why do you have to remind me?" I said.

"Cause yo ass clearly forgot that's my pussy and I'll beat yo ass if you give it to that nigga or to any nigga." He said.

"Von I—"

"Say you not gone give it away?" He said.

"Okayyyy I won't fuck him goodness." I said.

"I'll kill that nigga." He said.

"Why did you call me Von?" I asked.

"I wanted to hear yo voice ma." He said getting in his bed and I looked at him.

"Did you? Or did you want to have phone sex." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why have phone sex? I got a car. I ca come get yo ass." He said.

"Von im hanging up." I said with my finger hovering over the button.

"How much money I gotta send you so you ca stay onna phone." He said and I laughed.

"Von im not a hooker." I said.

"Pussy way too damn good fa you to be a hooker ma. I know you ain't that. I ain't gotta pay fa pussy no way." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Anyway." I said.

"But I know you know better than to miss out on some money Zero." He said.

"I'll stay for free but I would love for you to send me money just for me existing." I said laying back.

"Gotchu ma." He said starting to type on his phone and I laid on my side getting comfortable and my phone dinged and I saw it was a $25,000 deposit to my account and I sat up.

"Von." I said.

"Stay on the phone wit me ma. I got some shit to tell you." He said and i just laid back down because I might as well just stay on the phone now.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. This was just a cute little one two i thought I would do.

Love you!💋