Part 9

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 2:37 P.M.

When we got to the building Ari parked dead in the front of the parking lot because this is a in and out process.

We got out of the car and went upstairs busting in the door.

"That's how you do me Jay?" I asked walking right past him in the living room going straight to our bedroom closet.

"What are you talking about? Ya hair look nice." He said following behind me and he grabbed my weird and I quickly snatched away.

"Don't even touch me again." I said.

"What the fuck is the problem now baby?" He said.

"You fucked Yana? I already know, just be honest." I said looking him straight in the eyes. And I know Jay. I know when he's lying. I know when he gets nervous. I know HIM.

"No why would you—"

"Why are you even fixing your lips to lie right now? I just said I already know are you slow?" I said.

"Bro you cant even blame me. You wasn't calling me back." He said.

"So you fuck my friend? Are you serious? You did it on purpose. You werent going to tell me." I said stuffing all my clothes into a suitcase.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at what I was doing.

"Don't worry about it." I said shaking my head starting to push my shoes into the suitcase too. But I'm going to need multiple suitcases and bags to fit all my things in here.

"Don't worry about-girl don't make me smack the shit outta you." He said starting to take my clothes out of the suitcase. But I ignored him and kept trying to put them back in. And he started pushing my hands away so I started pushing his away.

"Move Jay." I said and he started being rough with me grabbing my wrist.

"Stop the fuck." I said trying to push him off of me.

"You aint going nowhere the fuck is wrong wit you." He said and I got up and started swinging because let me the fuck go. But when I started swinging he started swinging.

"Ari!" I yelled and she came running in there wasting no time swinging on Jay from behind all in the back of his head and I pushed him down on the ground. But he quickly got up and pushed me and Ari.

"Nigga. You aint gone do that for too long. I'm callin Taurus. Fuck wrong with him?" I said rushing back to the main room to get my phone. But he ran after me grabbing my phone before I could get to it. I grabbed my phone and started fighting for it. Which turned into a tussle.

I was yanking it and yanking it and pulling it down. He was behind me hovered over my back still keeping his grip on the phone.

"Move bro." I said still pulling. Ari reached in pulling his hands off the phone and I grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom locking the door.

"Call Taurus I'll fuck him up." Jay said banging on the door.

"Bet you you won't." I said quickly going to my brothers contact and calling him. I put the phone to my ear and Taurus answered quickly.

"What happened?" Taurus said as soon as he answered.

"Come down to my apartment right now. Jay just put his hands on me and Ari." I said quickly.

"Who put they motherfuckin hands on you? Jay? You said you at your apartment. I'm on my muhfuckin way. Stay onna phone." Taurus said.

"Okay." I said.

"Call that nigga. Bring yo ass out." Jay said trying to break a hole in the door.

"I'm not hiding Zero. Me and him can fight." Ari said.

"Jay let me get my stuff." I said.

"Get your shit. I'm going downstairs to wait on your punk ass brother." He said and i heard his voice going away. But I waited till I heard the front door open and close. I opened the door peeking my head out and looking around. And  me and Ari went to the closet and started packing my stuff with Ari's help of course.

As we were moving my bags to the door we heard a lot of commotion in the hallway. And I definitely heard Taurus.

"Bring yo ass outside. Fuck you wanna hit a girl for?" My brother said.

"I ain't hit her ass. She hit me first." Jay said.

"Ion give a FUCK don't hit my little sister nigga. Come on." Taurus said and I opened the door to watch. When Jay turned to look at me opening the door Taurus ran up hitting him right in the side of his face making him fall so i stepped back.

Taurus started beating his ass. Like bad. When i saw Jay start to get bloody i started breaking it up.

"Alright Taurus. Alright." I said pushing Taurus away.

"Fuck wrong wit him. Go get your stuff." Taurus pointed and Ari started helping me with my stuff and we went downstairs.

"Where you going? You gone stay with me?" Taurus asked.

"You can stay with me. I have an extra room. And Mario's not gonna be home for a while." Ari said.

"I'll just stay with Ari." I said and he nodded.

"Call me if that nigga even come near you again. And I ain't playin." He said hugging me.

"Okay." I said.

Taurus helped me get my bags in my car and he went to his and drove off. And me and Ari got in my car and went to her apartment building.

"Where is Yosohn?" I asked.

"With my mom. He wont be back till tomorrow morning cause I gotta go to the club." She said unlocking her door.

"You got a hosting there or what? Cause I've never seen you beasting to go to the club like this." I said laughing.

"Yes I have a hosting. It's way more fun when hella people come with me." She said and I took my bags from her.

She showed me to the room and it felt like a damn hotel. It's a big ass room, neutral colors and a bathroom. Say no more.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"Hell yes. This is perfect." I said sitting my bags down.

"Alright im bout to go take a shower and then start to get ready. It's been a DAY." She said groaning making me laugh.

"Sorry about it being a long ass day." I said sitting on the bed.

"Anytime Zero." She said shrugging leaving out the room.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋