Part 14

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. On everything I love it's only more smuts from here😭

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 4:37 P.M.

Von grabbed my neck and pulled me on his lap. He reached over grabbing my ass and i grabbed his hand.

"Von. No." I said trying to move his hand but he was definitely over powering me.

"No?" He said gripping my ass.

"I got a man Von." I said weakly into the kiss.

"Fuck that nigga." He said holding my neck tight. And i just stop fighting and put my hands on either side of his neck.

"Mhm." Von said kissing me harder starting to use tongue. So i started using tongue.

"I want you." Von said.

"You want me?" I said looking at him.

"Right now ma." He said.

"In the car Von?" I said.

"Cant nobody see us. I swear." He said.

"Get in the back seat with me." I said climbing in the back and he came in the back too.

"Take this off." Von said pulling my shirt up off me himself and I lifted my arms up revealing my dark blue bra and he looked at my big boobs sitting in my bra. I quickly untied my shoes taking them off and he sat up and pulled my legs to him and pulled off my skirt revealing my panties. That did not match my bra. They were black.

He took off his shirt leaving his chains on and he pushed down his pants and boxers and i saw...i saw yall. That thing is big.

"Oh my God Von. Wait no." I said shaking my head looking at it and he laughed.

"Cmon ma. It's not that. Please." He said and i looked at him.

"It's gonna hurt Von." I said.

"Only fa a second. Get on yo hands n knees ma." He said and i took a deep breath and got up turning around and bending over and he got behind me and he rubbed the tip between my folds coating himself with my wetness.

"Fuck you complain fa and you wet." He said smacking my ass and he put it to my entrance and started pushing the tip in and I put my hand back on his chest from him stretching me out.

"Von." I said.

"Move." He said pushing my arm out the way but i put it back as he was pushing the rest in. Once it all went in i felt it deep and sat up looking back at him.

"Don't go fast." I said holding onto his arm and he started rocking my waist back and forth on him.

"Huh?" He said looking at me knowing damn well he knows what I said.

"Von don't go too fast." I said.

"Whatchu say?" He said starting to speed up.

"Oh my God." I moaned and he leaned over and kissed me.

"Shhh." He said kissing me and i held onto his arm tight.

"Von." I moaned and he kissed me again.

"Let me go. Move yo arm." He said and i let his arm go and held onto the seat. He put both of his hands on my waist making me arch my back more and started doing long hard strokes in me. And I immediately reached back trying to grab onto something.

"You got it. It's okay." He said close to my ear and butterflies came to my stomach and i just got so sensitive and weak.

"Von." I moaned softly and he reached down and interlocked our hands and looked at me.

"Fuck me back." He said looking me in my eyes and i started moving back and forth and he moved on his own matching my rhythm.

"Please." I said and he kissed me sucking my lip. He started going faster and i sat up which made him go harder and he grabbed my neck from the back using that to pound into me. And I started reaching out for anything to hold onto. He pulled me close to him making us look at each other.

"I luh this pussy. Take my shit." He said and i held onto his wrist.

"Keep lookin at me. Mhm." He said and his words were turning me on too because he knows exactly what to say.

"Von baby please." I said trying to pull his arm off.

He held my neck even tighter and started sloppily kissing me. I couldn't even kiss back because of how he was fucking me.

"Wait. Wait Von!" I said starting to get loud and he kissed me.

"You comin?" He said and i nodded.

"Please slow down." I begged.

"Come on my dick first." He said kissing me and I held his wrist and screamed.

"Oh my God!" I screamed and he sucked my neck.

"I'm bout to come in this shit. I love yo pussy Zero fuck." Von said.

"Come in me Von." I said looking at him and he kissed me sloppily and I held my stomach.

"It's so deep Von." I said and he flipped me over putting me on my back. He opened my legs and looked at how wet I was.

"Got this shit wet as hell. This my shi now." Von said pushing into me and I held his hand. He held my thighs down and started kissing me.

"This my shi now Zero." He said looking me in my eyes and I held his face and kissed him.

"Okay Von. Okay." I whimpered.

"This my pussy? Say this shit mines." He said grabbing my neck.

"It's your pussy Von. Okay." I whined putting my hand on his lower chest.

"Move yo fuckin hand." He said.

"Von please. I'm coming." I said.

"Move yo fuckin hand Zero. I ain't playin." He said and I moved my hand and held onto his arm and started going harder and I started clenching my thighs.

"Von!" I screamed.

"Open my shit up." He said pushing my thighs back down and I put my hands over my face whining.

"You comin again?" He said and i nodded holding his wrist and he just held my hand letting me hold him tight.

"Mhm. Let that shit out." He said and I pushed his arms off me and squeezed my thighs together coming and he pulled out.

"Come swallow me ma." He said and I sat up letting him put it in my mouth and I pumped it till he came on my tongue and I swallowed it.

"Mhm. My shi now." He said grabbing my neck and tongue kissing me.

"It's my shit?" He said.

"Okay Von." I said and he kissed me again.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋