Part 19

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 26th
Monday, 8:30 A.M.

I woke up to my alarm. I rolled over on my other side wanting to ignore it. But I have a quick photoshoot then I can come right back to the bed. I just took a deep breath and sat up. I found my phone in the covers and saw Von was still on the phone.

I remember when me and Jay first starting dating I would pick a fight with him literally every morning because he used to let his phone die in the middle of the night. That used to piss me off, and he did it every time. So I thought it was kinda cute that Von didn't let his phone die.

But I also didn't see the phone in the bedroom, so he's up.

"Von?" I said.

"Yes ma?" Von said.

"I didn't know you would stay on the phone all night." I said flipping the covers off me.

"I didn't know you would either." He said. I took my phone off the bed along with the remote, and my water bottle I leave on my bed in case I wake up thirsty. I rested those things on the night stand and made the bed.

"You gone eat sum fa breakfast befo you go ma?" Von asked.

"I think I'll stop and get something." I shrugged going to the bathroom not quite knowing what my plans for food were yet.

"You want me ta bring you something?" He asked.

"Everyone would see you Von. Then ask what the hell im doing with you." I said rubbing my eyes to get rid of the crust.

"You ashamed of me ma?" Von said.

"Why would I be ashamed of you Von? I just thought we agreed to keep what we did yesterday on the low." I said.

"We is. But I wanna see you today. After yo photoshoot." He said.

"And I keep telling you I'll see. What if I'm busy after?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Get unbusy. The fuck." He said making me laugh.

"I'll see Von." I said picking up my phone.

"Nah you gone—"

"I'll see Von." I said and hung up.

I already don't like to be on the phone while I'm taking a shower and doing my bathroom things. But don't blow my shit also. I turned on some music turning on Just Another Interlude by Bryson Tiller.

I pre washed my face and did a lot of prep for my makeup so it looked flawless and then I used the toilet and got in the shower.

45 MINUTES LATER, just as I was getting out all my people from the photoshoot started texting and calling my phone asking questions. And really I don't know too much of shit okay.

As what they call "the talent", it's not even my job to know all the extra shit involved with the photoshoot. I just know I have it and to contact my hairstylist, my makeup artist, and probably some other people to help. But I don't have like a team. And I know what time I'm supposed to be there. Y'all should call someone else cause I don't have the damn answers to these questions.

I did my face after wash from the shower and went to the bedroom and just threw on a tight tank top and some sweatpants and my slides. Something I can easily get out of.

I packed my bag of all the stuff I need and started texting my hair stylist and my makeup artist making sure they were doing what they were supposed to be doing. Especially Mariah. My makeup artist, sometimes I can take her or leave her because I still know how to do the FUCK out of my own makeup. But I don't know to do a lace and I don't have no damn wigs. So I need Mariah. But lucky for me she always comes through so she was already on her way over there.

I got my stuff and left out of the apartment and went down to the parking garage and got in my car.

When I got there I went inside I greeted everyone but then I saw the snack table. That always catches my attention. I started munching on the strawberries and fruits and shit.

"Zero let's go." Mariah said tugging my arm when he saw me and I whined.

"3 more grapes." I said trying to grab as many as I could as she pulled me away. She took me to the dressing room and I sat down stuffing the strawberries and grapes in my mouth at once.

"Always a struggle to get this bitch away from the snack bar." Mariah said taking off my bonnet and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you not like fruits bitch damn." I said going on my phone while she started doing my hair. My makeup artist Bianca came in holding a lot of bags.

"Look who decided to show up." I said looking at her through my peripheral because Mariah told me not to move my head.

"There was traffic." Bianca said starting to take everything out of the bags setting it up.

"How did only you catch the traffic?" Mariah said putting the lace band around my lace tying it tight.

"Do y'all wanna talk shit or do you wanna hear tea?" She said laying the brushes out in order.

"If the tea is the reason you were late I don't wanna hear about it." I said.

"Oh please bitch hoe." Bianca said making me and Mariah laugh.

"Can you go get me a sprite from the front and then tell me." I said making a heart with my hands and she sighed and turned around opening the door and I smiled.

She quickly got me the sprite and closed the door.

"Okay what is the teaaaaa." Mariah said starting to section off my hair.

"Word around town is that Yana. Your best friend. Is saying on her close friends im sure you've seen. "i fucked on yall favorite rapper"." Bianca said an I immediately made a confused face.

Who is the favorite rapper?

I haven't seen her story because I blocked her dumb ass. No reason for us to see each other anymore. And then I haven't even heard from Mylana since that day so now I'm questioning everyone's loyalty to me.

"Who is everyone favorite rapper?" I asked and Bianca eyed me.

"I tried to ask but she wouldn't tell me. So I went and asked Yana's sister—"

"Now why you ask that girl sister? You messy as fuck." Mariah interrupted. But that's not really surprising. Ever since we've known Bianca she been a little messy. But she not messy to the point where people hate her. She's just nice and everyone trusts her with information. Grant it they shouldn't. Cause she's always telling everyone's business to me and Mariah.

"I was tryna see something. And what I seen was her sister Fallen say "its the last person you think it is. lightskin with dreads"." Bianca said. And yeah... we already knew she was talking about Jay. But...everyone's favorite rapper is a huge stretch. Jay has 1 song that's popular. Emphasis on the popular because it's not a hit. It's not even gold. It's just popular. He's still a unknown rapper. I always thought that to be honest. She's bragging about fucking him because my name and my brother Polo G's name is attached to him. Otherwise she wouldn't even touch him.

"Lightskin with dreads? Zero why I just thought of your nigga." Mariah cackled making Bianca laugh too and I slightly laughed but it's dead not even funny. He literally cheated on me. Again. With who I thought was my best friend.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋