Part 7

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 18th
Thursday, 11:56 A.M.

Eventually we ordered our drinks and food. I ordered a dragon fruit and strawberry drink. It was so good. They all ordered some type of wine, but I've never been a drinker.

But when i do drink, I don't drink wine. I drink the hard liquor. But very rarely. Very.

We got our food, i ordered 2 thick fluffy pancakes and eggs and sausages. When i got my food I grabbed the butter knife and spread the butter across the top of my pancakes. I cut them into 4 pieces and i go crazy with the syrup every time.

"So. Yana." I heard Mylana said and I immediately looked up. Because Mylana hasnt said anything to Yana this whole time. Even Ari spoke.

"Yes." Yana said and I started eating my eggs just listening.

"Why are you such a weird ass bitch?" Mylana said abruptly.

"Now hold up—"

"Nah nah Zero. Let her answer." Mylana said.

"What are you talking about?" Yana said putting her fork down looking at Mylana.

"You've been negative as fuck. Like just seeming like a hating ass bitch. Like what's up with that?" Mylana said folding her hands on the table.

"There is definitely better wording you could be using Mylana." I said.

"Friend. If someone is acting like a weird bitch, I should be able to call it exactly how it is. You're being a weird ass bitch lately. Negative as fuck. On the phone talking about the last thing I should be doing now is getting my windows tinted. The fuck that mean?" Mylana said tilting her head.

"That mean what the fuck i said. You know you don't have money like that to be wasting on tinted windows. Worry about paying your bills bitch." Yana said which caught me off guard and looking at Ari she was caught off guard too.

Mylana chuckled which made me nervous. I already know how Mylana is. She's ready to fight at the drop of a damn pen. Every day. This girl does not get tired. Her chuckling after someone just called her a bitch is a not good sign.

Before i even had time to say anything or do anything Mylana threw her entire wine glass at Yana and got up and swung on her across the table which made all of us get up.

"Mylana." I said trying to grab her arms but Yana started swinging back so I just backed out of it. I don't wanna accidentally get hit tryna break it up.

Mylana came from her side of the table and started swinging on Yana. Ari went over there to break it up so i went over there too.

"Wait! Wait." I said coming right through the middle pushing them apart and Ari did the same.

"Stop yall what the fuck." Ari said really pushing Yana separating them.

"What is wrong with yall? Yall can not like each other but that fighting in public shit is dead as hell." I said looking at them both.

"You didnt see where she threw a whole wine glass at my damn face. She fucking started it." Yana pointed.

"And I'll do it again bitch you know how the fuck i give it up." Mylana said and some employees came over basically telling us that we had to leave since they were fighting and we didnt have to pay for what we ordered.

"Oh God. Come on Zero." Ari said giving me my purse putting her purse over her shoulder and I started walking with her.

"Why cant we be civilized?" I said as me and Ari walked away.