Part 21

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 26th
Monday, 1:24 P.M.

I got the drinks and went back to Ari's apartment. I went upstairs but when I got close to the door I already heard Ari and Tae.

"Heyyyyy." I said smiling when I came in and Tae smiled.

"Hey Zero. I haven't seen you in so long." Tae said getting up and hugging me.

"Exactly. How have you been? You look good. Happy and healthy." I said putting the drinks on the counter as Ari was flipping the burgers.

"I been good. I just been with Nicki traveling from New York and back here all the time. I been eating good, drinking more water. I been good. How you been?" He asked as I was getting an ice cube from out the freezer and Ari just shook her head making me laugh.

"Oh? What happened?" He asked laughing.

"So I'm staying with Ari. Temporarily. I been looking for apartments by the way. And there is an opening in your building Ari. Right on the floor above this. So we will be copping asap." I said making Ari smile.

"Yessssss. Right in my building? I got somebody to watch Yosohn all the time now." She clapped which made my smile fade.

"Now you know I love Yosohn bad ass. But I am not tryna watch him all day while you fuck on Mario." I said making her roll her eyes.

"But wait why you staying with Ari? She didn't tell me that." Tae said eyeing Ari up and down.

"It's not my business to tell." Ari said shrugging.

"Why are you staying with Ari Zero? Did something happen to your house?" He asked and I looked at Ari wondering how much I should say. But then I thought about it. I trust Tae. I've known him pretty much as long as I've known her.

"Jay cheated on me." I said and Tae's eyes went wide and then they went soft and he got up holding his arms out for a hug.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'll get Tuson to beat his ass." Tae said holding me and I laughed.

"Fuck that nigga. He was never shit anyway. Broke ass wannabe SoundCloud rapper. He need to get jumped. Shit ridiculous. You know who he cheated with?" He said looking at me.

"Yana." I said and his eyes went wider and he walked away and came back. Making me and Ari laugh.

"Are you serious right now? And how did you find out?" Tae said sitting back down and I looked at Ari and she looked at me.

"I can tell him?" Ari said with a smirk and I laughed.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Yessssss. Okay. Lemme spilllll." Ari said clapping making me and Tae laugh.

Ari told him everything except the Von part while we ate. And then he started on her hair while we were watching Lottery Ticket. He finished before the movie ended though.

I took off my makeup and me and Ari took videos and TikTok's together. And Tae recorded us twerking like Ari said. She just knew it was gonna go viral.