Part 15

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 5:47 P.M.

Von drove back to the studio and as we were getting out of the car Taurus texted me and asked me where I was. And I ALMOST shit myself. But then realized we were already here. So me and Von didn't get caught.

We walked up the door and Von opened the door for me letting me walk first. He was behind me and grabbed my ass and I smacked his arm.

"Von I am not playing with you." I said looking at him and he laughed.

"We ain't even upstairs yet ma." He said.

"I don't give a fuck. My brother cannot know about this Von." I said.

"Who the fuck you talkin to? You makin it seem like I went and told him. I ain't did shit yet." He said.

"Man I'm done talking to you." I said turning and walking and Von grabbed my arm snatching me back leaning down to my level.

"You ain't done talkin to shit. Stop playin wit me. Fake ass attitude. What's yo numba ma." He said.

"And you think after all this I'm going to give you my number?" I said tilting my head.

"Yeen got no choice. I'll hunt yo ass down. Gimme yo numba." He said and i rolled my eyes and snatched his phone from his hands and put my number in.

"Can we go back now?" I said.

"Gimme kiss." He said and I looked at him.

"Von." I said.

"Come onnnnnn." He whined and I kissed him. But he grabbed my neck keeping me in that place and tongue kissing. I'm going to melt into the ground, Von is a really good kisser and his lips are so soft.

"Aight we ca go." He said letting go and i rolled my eyes and kept walking.

We went upstairs to the top floor and went to the studio.

"Fuck took niggas so long?" Taurus said snatching the bag from my hands.

"Gio was late." I said rolling my eyes sitting back down in my seat and Von sat down next to me.

"Gio was late? He never late." He said.

"The corner stores ain't close ta here remember?" Von said.

"Right right right." My brother said nodding and cracking open his fruit punch Arizona.

Von got the woods and started rolling up again and I went on my phone. And QUICKLY started texting Ari.

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: soimayormaynothavejustfuckedkingvon

ari💎: EXCUSE ME???????
ari💎: ur serious?

zero👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: im so dead serious ari

ari💎: im tryna stay on live my brain cant comprehend this rn
ari💎: tell me when u get home