Part 13

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Zero POV

Los Angeles, California
May 25th
Sunday, 2:12 P.M.

I sat on my phone while my brother and Von worked on the song. I was just scrolling on Twitter until i looked up and realized where i was.

"Why are there no fucking blunts? I'm about to get irritated." I finally said and Taurus laughed.

"Lemme text the weed man." He said picking up his phone.

"The weed man was never even called? Oh my Godddddd." I groaned making him laugh.

"Yeah and he might take a while." He said.

"Oh hell no. Imma call Gio." I said shaking my head.

"Hell yea. Gio would run ON FOOT to a damn sale." Taurus said making me laugh.

I went to his contact and he answered immediately.

"Whatchu need?" Gio asked as soon as he answered.

"Ounce. How soon you could get here?" I asked.

"I'll be there in 20 imma follow yo location." He said.

"Say that. How much?" I asked.

"Fa you you know it's always just $20." He said making me smile. Gio has a crush on every girl he delivers to. He never charges the girls what the weed is actually worth. If he makes you pay what the weed is worth...you're ugly.

"Bet that. See you." I said and we hung up.

"We need woods. I ain't got shit." Von said.

"Who puttin down for it?" I said raising an eyebrow and Taurus laughed.

"You gotta put down at least $5 to smoke with ha. She dont play that shit at all." Taurus said nudging Von.

"I'll pay for the whole shit if it's like that." Von said.

"He's going to sell it to me for $20. For you? Forget it." I said rolling my eyes.

"He got a crush on you a sum?" Von asked.

"Every nigga does." I said standing up.

"Where you going?" Taurus said.

"Corner store. To get some woods. I already have papers." I said.

"We are not puttin them pink ass papers on the blunt Zero. I'm not boutta keep tellin you." My brother said and i rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'm going for woods and papers punk ass insecure unstable sexuality ass nigga." I said putting my hand in face and he pushed it away.

"Save that shit. And you ain't going by yourself. But ion wanna go." He said.

"I'll go. I want sum ta drink." Von said standing up and it made me realize how much taller than me he was. Not that im very tall either.

"Aight. Yall be safe. You know what i want from the store." Taurus said.

"Of course." I said getting my purse and Von opened the door first letting me walk.

"You wanna take my car?" Von asked.

"We can." I shrugged not thinking it really mattered.

I texted Gio saying i was going to the corner store and just wait till i get there to start moving.

"What's up wit the nigga that put his hands on you?" Von asked which took me aback a little bit.

"Why do you ask?" I said laughing.