Chapter 2-pineapple clouds

I run back to my dorm and throw myself on the bed swinging my feet on the edge as I tossed my bag to the side.

I was excited and intrigued by the unexpected connection I had made with Alex.

thoughts of him flooded in my mind like a whirlwind,his image etching itself into my memory with every passing moment.

As I lay in bed that night I found myself unable to sleep, replaying our brief encounter over and over in mind.

"Am I going crazy"?
"Do I like him"?
"No!,I can't like him
Right??

There was something about him ,his warm smile that made my cheeks turn pink and his pure eyes that drew me in, like a moth to a flame.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day dawned bright and sunny ,as I practically skipped to class anticipation bubbling inside me like a frizzy soda.

As I entered the lecture class ,I saw Alex already seated at his desk,a thrill shot through me like a lightning bolt.

our eyes met across the room and a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

"What's wrong with me"
"I just can't seem to focus around him"

As I made my way over to him ,I could feel the air between us crackling with an unspoken energy of exhilarating and comfort.

"Hey Nora" Alex greeted me with a shy smile,his eyes sparkling with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"Hey Alex" I replied ,my heart fluttering in my chest at the sound of his voice ,the class started as our lecturer announced a group project that would require us to work in pairs.

Professor Thompson:"Nora you will partner up with Alex"
Nora:"what"? ( I exclaimed loudly,I couldn't believe it , I wanted someone to pinch me and tell me it was all just a weird dream .

"Is everything ok there, Nora?"
" (ahem!)Ahh, yes sir just the nerves kicking in"
" Oh don't be nervous,Alex is a good guy"
" Isn't that right ,Alex?"
"ahh...yes Mr Thompson "

Hearing Alex say that put my mind more at ease (and just like that our lecturer class ended )

I put my books in my bag and headed out the class,I didn't really pay attention to Alex as he was already out the class,

as I walk through the hallway still amused at what just happed in class but anyways,as I turn around I hear Alex's voice screaming through the hallway.

"Nora!"
i stand and wait for him
"Hey" he said still catching his breathe , looking in my eyes as my cheeks turned pink.i turn around so he wouldn't notice but he comes and stands infront of me .

"Nora ,right?"
"Yep that's me" ,I say blushing from the inside out

"You wanna grab some lunch?"
"I'm sure you're hungry after that lecture class"
"Yea sure ",I say trying to act cool or whatever.

"Come with me I know just the perfect place".so we head out of campus not having a clue where he's taking me...