chapter 6-fighting demons in my head

As Alex's proposal replayed in my mind continuosly,I couldn't help but blush at the memory of his words and the love shining in his eyes.

Lost in my thoughts,I decided to set out on a jog to clear my head,I continued my jog as the day grew darker and the wind starting to blow with intensity.

every minute passing as I thought of the proposal would change my life ,I mean our lives ,it was hard to believe but I was in love with him more than I thought I actually was.

I felt a sense of unease began to creep over me ,I look over my shoulder as I felt like someone was following me ,but each time I turned around there was no one.

"Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me ,I say reassuring myself in fear.

suddenly I felt shadow over me as a car pulled up infront of me flashing it's lights into my eyes .

my head raced as I turned to see a tall muscular tall figure with silk hair gleaming in the sunlight.

his shadow moving closer and closer to me but I couldn't quite get a clear look at him because of my blurry vision.

Before I could react ,he covered my mouth with a cloth and a chemical smell filled my nostrils.

i tried to scream but everything went dark as he lifted me into his arms,I felt my eyes shutting down as I suffocated through the smell.

Few hours past as I wake up in a daze,my eyes blinking against the harsh light ,slowly I try to piece together what happend yesterday and how I got there,my heart sinks as I realise that I'm in a fancy large mansion in a city I didn't know.

the kind of places I only get to see in the movies but I guess some movies come to be true.

As I struggle to make sense of it all ,the harsh reality of my situation hits me like a ton of bricks,I'm trapped in this luxurious prison .

A pawn in a twisted game I never signed up for,fear grips me ,but somewhere beneath It all I fell a spark of confidence.

I will find my way out of this nightmare no matter what it takes .

As I lie there, still groggy from whatever they used to knock me out, a shadow falls over me.

The mafia man stands before me, his cold eyes scanning my face before he reaches out to unfold the cloth covering my mouth.

"My name is Edgar," he says, his voice smooth yet tinged with a dangerous edge.

My heart pounds in my chest as reality sinks in - I'm at the mercy of a mafia boss, trapped in a nightmare I can't wake up from.

Desperation claws at me, urging me to fight back, to yell out loud,call the police and maybe even scream for help.

But in that moment, a slight instinct takes over as I let out a piercing scream, the sound echoing through the cavernous room.

Edgar's expression hardens, his grip tightening on my arm as he glares down at me with his eyes staring into my innocent soul.

Fear and defiance mingle within me, a battle raging in my soul as I refuse to be a helpless victim in his twisted game.

With every fiber of my being and every soul in my flesh, I vow to fight back, to find a way out of this cruel fate, no matter what it took and no matter the cost.

But where the costs?