Chapter 14

I know it was a wrong idea to marry her. I miss my mom and my bro. Do I need to call my bro? I'm on a flight and aha, shit, I can't even call anyone. This is the worst thing in my entire life.

We didn't talk during the flight. At the airport, I said,

"Why did you ruin my bro's life? I could have married him."

"I am just trying to save you."

"Saving me? You've put Chipsy life in hell."

"This is not a legal marriage. He can deny the marriage."

"So what are we?" (We are walking outside the airport, she is looking for a taxi, and I am only shouting. She doesn't seem to feel regret. She finds a taxi. She opens the door for me, but I don't sit in the back. I sit in the front. She gives me a look like I'm overreacting.)

"How many days are we staying here?"

"1 month." 

"One month for a honeymoon? That's too much."

The driver looks at me and smiles.

The driver asked, "I love lesbian couples. Do you want toys? I know the perfect shop."

I shouted, "Shut up! Are you a kid? You want to play with toys? Toys, toys? What the hell do we need toys for? Do I play with Barbie?"

The driver laughs. "You're funny." I look at her; she's also smiling, but she's hiding it.

We reached the hotel, and now we're in the room. The room has a honeymoon vibe. I can see the famous Eiffel Tower from window. We arrived during the day, so the Eiffel Tower looks dull. Its height makes me feel dizzy. I quickly remember that I want to call my chipsy. I call Chipsy. She's opening her bags and going to the bathroom.

"Chipsy, how are you?"

"Enjoying the honeymoon? Your Geet put me in this situation. You're the worst sister. Payal, at least you could stop her." (He was also angry.)

"I... st—"

"What? Do not call me." (He declined the call.)

I was so angry that I wanted to punish her. My blood was boiling, so I locked her in the bathroom. After 20 minutes, *tak tak*! She was trying to unlock her door.

"Payal! Help me! The door's jammed!"

"Sorry, I can't hear you."

She tried again, and I was happy.

"You deserve more than this, Miss Geet."

Geet called someone from her bathroom. I didn't know there was a phone in the bathroom. What a strange hotel. Someone came and knocked on the door, and already unlocked her door.

"Did you call us? Your door was jammed," said the hotel manager.

"No, it's fine now. Thank you," she said, giving me an angry look.

"Let's go and eat." Again, she was quiet, and with a smile, she asked me,

"I need a separate room."

"What?"

"Do you really think I will stay with you? I'm scared of you, Geet."

"You locked my door and you feel scared? Interesting. I will not touch you. I will sleep on the sofa."

"Do not pretend to be kind when you're actually not."

"You are not going to take another room." She gave me a look like I had challenged her. She is a businesswoman and always so motivated to prove her point. I'm not going to be scared of her. I can call my dad and tell him to make a reservation for a new room. I did call, but a new room is not available. So bad luck for me. I also have bad luck because of that Geet. She is a troublemaker. She is not even regretting how mean she is. I couldn't spend my entire life with her. I can't believe her sweet and innocent face can pull these things, you know?