Chapter 15

She holds my hand, and I am walking with her. Her 10 bodyguards came with her, in 3-5 black cars. It feels like I married some mafia woman. We sit in the car, silent. I'm silent because I'm thinking, what's wrong? I have no clue. My life is a mess, and I want to run, but I'm stuck with her. I looked at her; she's continuously thinking, planning something. Me and my life, we've never had anything normal. How can this marriage be normal?

We reached the airport and I saw on the ticket that we are going back to India. Maybe she has more power in India, feels safer. We're sitting on the plane. I'm thinking, we have lots of time, should just talk to her. I have no interest in her, still curious about how that clumsy girl became such a bold woman. How much did she struggle? I can't even write a good story in my AC room. How did she work so hard? I know she's wrong, and it's complicated for me, hating and admiring someone. She's hope that any girl can be a billionaire. She's so much inspiration if you think positively, but I'm not thinking too much about her, better to think negatively.

Geet asked, "Are you hungry?"

"I am angry."

"Do you want to fight here?"

"Yes, I would love to. I wish I could divorce you."

She's still smiling. "In your dreams."

"Nihayati besharm." (*so shameless)

"If you want to leave, you can leave. I need someone I can spend my entire life with. Find a *Dulhan (Bride) for me."

"What? Do I look like Shaadi.com? How can I find a *Dulhan (bride) for you? I'm not a pandit (*a Hindu priest). I only had you as a friend; now I have no one in my life."

"Go on the dating app."

"Why don't you do this?" 

"I'm busy."

"What do I say? 'Hello, I'm her wife, and I need a Dulhan for my wife'? Is this a Korean drama plot? Stupid ideaaaa." (I replied in an animated voice, over-acting, and mixing my frustration.)

I don't know why that after we married, she couldn't stop smiling. I remember her lonely and broken facial expression. Now look at her, she's always smiling. I'll break her teeth someday. Argh! She's irritating.

she kept reading a book. Her book choice is really amazing; I can't understand because she puts a black cover on it. I don't know which book she's reading. Fuck, she's soooo annoying. I slept.

In the morning, I looked at her. She hasn't slept. Looks like she's protecting me like a watchman. watchwoman? no bodyguard? 

"Hey! Good morning," she greeted. (She glanced to my eyes)

"Yes! Morninggggg." 

We arrived, almost an 8-hour flight. 

"We reached Delhi. Now we're going to Mumbai, to my house"

"You have a house in Mumbai?"

"Yes, I do have!"

"You can show off! You have lots of money."

"Don't say that! Are you poor?"

"Yes, I have money but not mine. It's my dad's hard work. I also need my-my money."

"If You are dreaming, then definitely you will get. Let's go!"

I find something weird! I looked at the bodyguards; they are brown boys! A brown song is also playing somewhere. This is my India, hurray! I don't like it when people judge and create songs based on skin-color, like "gore gore mukade." Such bad thinking that white people are beautiful. Maybe if I can change something, stupid society's mind.