Epilogue 2

Just a small excerpt as a reader asked for Modern POV

India - Present Day:

Most of the prominent historians today believe that the reason the Great Indian Sub continent, now occupies the title of second Largest country after USSR, is largely due to the descendants of the most forward thinker of the Dwapara yuga, the mighty generous warrior king of Magadha, Radheya Vasusena Karna. He was the first king to lay the foundation for the equality among the people. The emphasis he laid on education being available to all has made the ancient Bharatvarsha the most advanced society of the era. His grandson from his second son Chitrasena, also named Vasusena is the one who succeded the throne of Magadha from his uncle king Aadhisena, whose children declined the throne to focus on the upliftment of the society in the image of their grand father, and the title of Emperor from his grand uncle. Dharmaraj, while his cousin King Parikshit still ruled Hastinapur.

Many theologists say that rule of Karna and his descendants was the golden period of the Bharatvarsha. At their peak, their empire consisted parts of the present day Africa and Europe. It was because of their advancements in naval trade, Americas were discovered and the native Americans looking so similar to Dravidians were considered their lost brothers. It was because of this connection, that Americans, still to this day, Consider the Indians honorary Americans. Even after centuries, as the Government changed from monarchy to Democracy, the descendants of the generous king still live in their native state Magadha Or as the city is called now Patna in Bihar, and are revered for their family's contribution for the country. Even when Turkish and Muslim Empires invaded the Great Nation, her people didn't not flinch. Nor did they torment the defeated countries. Having learned to be open-minded from generation, the Indians, as they are called now, embraced even the defeated invaders and uplifted them. They taught these societies values of Dharma and shared their knowledge and wealth with them. When the Europeans came here in the name of trade and tried to raise discontent, they were crushed with overwhelming might and were kept in check. It was during this time, Bharatavarsha has become the most powerful country of the world and people around the globe looked at this country like an icon, a glowing light. People began to compare this Great nation to a torch, a glowing light, a dhiya for the world. This made the country popular as dhiya of the globe, which soon changed to India.