Chapter Three

Ashleys POV

I awoke to my watch alarm beeping softly, it was only 5:30. Braxton was nearly on top of me breathing softly in my ear, his breath tickling my face. I gently pushed him off me and got out of bed, he didnt even stir. Walking out of the room I grabbed my suitcase from the entryway and unzipped it, locating my black running shorty shorts and a light grey sports bra. Since I didnt have a room to myself and I certainly wasnt going to change in the room with Braxton because for all I knew he would wake up and I would be half naked I opted to go change in the bathroom. 

By the time I finished neither Braxton nor my brother was awake, so I headed outside for a long run on the beach.

Braxton's POV

I heard the door slam shut and I groggily opened my eyes and reached across the bed looking for Ashley who obviously wasnt there. I knew she was an early riser and when we still had been together she awoke before me and the one time I made the mistake of looking for her our relationship went downhill drastically.

4 Months after Ashleys BMT

Me and Ashley were in bed at a cheap on the side of the road motel, her and I as well as Sebastian were headed to go see Ashelys mama while we had a few days of leave and Sebastian was tagging along because he had nothing better to do.

We had gone to bed late around 12:15 am, Ashley was laying in my arms her strawberry scented hair tickling my nose. She had fallen asleep as soon as she hit the uncomfortable motel pillow and I drifted off slowly after her. Around 3:30 I heard her phone beep and I felt her get out of bed and she walked out of the motel room, thinking nothing of it I went back to sleep. At 4:30 my wakeup alarm went off and I opened my eyes to find Ashely was still not here.

I heard voices outside the room so I pulled on a random shirt and went outside. Standing in front of Sebastians room was Ashely and Sebastian, they were close almost touching and not more than a few seconds later Sebastian leaned in and kissed Ashley full on the lips. I watched her stiffen, her shoulders rose slightly, in absolute disbelief I akwardly cleared my throat. Ashley snapped her head back and gasped slight;y and tried toback away from him but Sebastian grabed her hips and forced her closer.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted at him 

He stepped away from Ashely looking suprised to see me.

He put his hands up in the air, "Calm down Brax it was nothing." He said nonchalantly.

"HELL IT WASNT" I said steping closer to him my hands curled into fists, I was ready to beat the crap out of him.

Ashley stepped closer to me her eyes fearful,"Braxton you need to calm down." She said putting my hand on mine. I shook it off.

"This is bull." I swung my fist and it connected soildly with Sebastians right eye, he had made no move to avoid it and he fell against his door. 

"BRAXTON!" Ashley screamed at me, her face red as she bent over to help Sebastian.

I stepped backwards towards my room, "You could have told me." I said darkly and walked back into my room locking it. 

----------------------------

Its soooooo short sorry people:C