Chapter Five

"Nooo Braxton let go".

He laughed and tugged me back into the huge white bed and I giggled. I lay back down and he wrapped his warm arms around me. 

He whispered into my ear, his warm breath tickled my skin. "Stay with me please Ashley."

I sat up and looked him in the face, after a few days his black eye was begining to fade and his blue enchanting eyes steadily gazing into mine, his chin bore slight stubble and his lips a deep pink. It was hard to resist him and everday he would ask me to stay with him,

"We both know that I can't and you can't either, I have to go to school and you have to work." I said my voice rough with emotion. The last time he left our relationship ended in diaster and I had to acknowledge the fact that it might happen again.

He exhaled and got off the bed and grabbed some clothes out of his suitcase and before he dissapered into the bathroom he turned to look at me, "It's a fools paradise Ash, but a paradise none the less."

 Throughout the past few days we had grown back together, we did alot of talking and reconciling  about what had happened between us and it had been bliss.

I got out of bed and pulled a short white sundress out of my suitcase and changed quickly and began to pack up all of my stuff into the suitcase not particulary caring if it was folded neatly or not. Looking in the small mirror I french braided my hair loosly down to the side, put on a little bit of make up and slipped on a pair of white sandals.

I rolled my suitcase outside and popped it into the back seat of Tanzi's little car and sat on the hood of the car admiring the view of the deep blue ocean and the waves lapping gently at the shore. Here it was bliss. 

I heard the screen door shut and saw Braxton with his suitcase which he promptly let go of and came over to me.

"Women why are you in the marine corps?" He said sweeping me off the car and hugging me.

"Thanks for the compliment." I said into his solid chest inhaling his delicious scent as he kissed the top of my head.

He let go of me and I looked up at him and kissed him, I could feel the tears trickling down my cheeks. He pulled back gently, 'Please don't cry love."

I felt something vibrate in his chest pocket. He reached and grabbed it and flipped it open angrily.

"Who the hell is-" He said 

"Yes Sir, I understand Sir." He said and clicked the phone shut.

"Well Ashley it looks like you won't be leaving yet."