Enneagram Test

Hey guys =) let's talk. It's important to some of you. So there are different reasons you could be reading this, maybe you just like reading little things that you can relate to, or maybe you're like super into knowing yourself and those around.
Well, if you're obsessed with this as much as I am then you could also take this other test that I had NO IDEA EXISTED!!!!!!

I took a sampler of an enneagram test I googled, it's based off of numbers and there are 9 basic personalities and then other numbers that make up the rest of your personality. After reading not much of it so far (which probably isn't good and I should probably read up on it more before spreading the news, but at least you know) it has significantly different type of information that information based on this test. Not necessarily better or worse, just different and equally as interesting.

After taking the test myself and reading up a little on it I have found out that I am a-

type 9 with a wing of 8

The first number is your basic personality (which is the highest number you got on your test typically 3 points higher than the rest) and your wing is always one number away from your base whether it be higher or lower.

I hope I made that simple because it was not a very simple thing to learn. I may have a chapter on this.