Types as Fallout Boy lyrics

mikachiwa follow her if you like Fallout Boy because she is the reason for this chapter =))

ISTJ: "If heaven's grief brings hell's reign then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday"

ISTP: "Too many war wounds and not enough wars, too few rounds in the ring and not enough settled scores"

ESTP: "When Rome's in ruins we are the lions free of the coliseums"

ESTJ: "In the end everything collides, my childhood spat back out the monster that you see"

ISFJ: "I spin for you like your favourite records used to, and I can't remember just how to forget"

ISFP: "My heart is like a stallion, they love it more when it's broken"

ESFP: "Former heroes who quit too late, who just wanna fill up the trophy case again"

ESFJ: "Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again everyday"

INFJ: "I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see that you're the antidote for everything except for me"

INFP: "I cried tears you'll never see, so fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean and leave me be"

ENFP: "So let's fade away together one dream at a time"

ENFJ: "Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger"

INTJ: "I'm just a problem that doesn't want to be solved, so could you please hold your applause"

INTP: "I know I expect too much and not enough all at once"

ENTP: "They say we are what we are but we don't have to be"

ENTJ: "In poison places we are anti venom, were the beginning of the end"