Survey #3

1) what was the last song you've sung, and how long ago was that?

Warrior by Beth Crowley- like an hour ago

2) What are your thoughts on being famous? Would you like to be famous? If so, in what way?

I don't aim for being famous and I probably wouldn't enjoy being a famous person

3) If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you're now living? If so, what would it be and why?

I'd try and live more outgoing and not be afraid to say what I want to say because if I'm going to die in a year, the fear of rejection doesn't really matter anymore, right? Though if I made closer relations with people that way I'd know that i'd ultimately hurt them by dying so to be honest... I'd probably just keep on living how I'm living now after thinking about it...

4) What's the point of life through your eyes? The main value you live by, something everybody should know in your perspective?

(Sorry I wasn't sure how to word the question)

Accepting everybody's opinions and not being rude

5) When's the last time you stayed home 'sick'? Were you actually sick?

Last year surprisingly (I usually actually get sick by now) and I was actually sick for an entire week which really sucked.

6) What're you gunna do now after you've finished this survey O.o?

I'm going to McDonald's for Orientation for my first job ever O.o Just wanted to say that... That's the only reason there's a #6, because I'm selfish and need to talk about me too xD Wish meh luck =P

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY =D