Chemistry vs Compatibility

Another weird research thing

"Why am I physically attracted to a type I might not be compatible, or why am I sexually attracted to this type?" -This is the question this will be answering.

First, we break down the types into four groups. Just remember your number if you want to only look at your thing blah blah blah etc. etc.

Group 1: Aggressors/Hunters/Conquerors
ESTP, ESFP, ISTJ, ISFJ

Group 2: Victims
INFP, INTP, ENFJ, ENTJ

Group 3: Caregivers
ISFP, ISTP, ESFJ, ESTJ

Group 4: Infantile/Childlike
INTJ, INFJ, ENFP, ENTP

People belonging to the 1 and 2 group are- decisive type people, tending to assertively solve tangled problems. They assertively use their will to receive results. They are interested in the result but not the process.

People belonging to the 3 and 4 group "discussing"/negotiating- deliberative type people. They are prone to an open and public debate arising in the course of actions or conflicts.

Now we'll look at the Female separate from the Male Type:

Women Types:

Caregiver (G3)
This kind of woman has a tendency to smother her male partner. She is attracted to weak but intelligent men that can submit to her in everyday life. It brings her pleasure to protect them, support them, and say something uplifting. This woman accepts, forgives, and desires men that society might not have respect for (I.e. Men being weak)

Aggressor/Hunter/Conqueror (G1)
This woman always wants to compete with man including in intimate relationships. She tends to make fun, and be sarcastic about men. She loves to feel more knowledgable than men in any area of life. During dating she wants a man to be emotionally unstable, flatter her, and show low will power and ambition.

Victim (G2)
The ideal partner for this woman is a physically strong man like superman. She wants to feel his strength exerted upon her and feel like a pray. In the intimate games she prefers different forms of physical wrestling to ignite the passion of her partner. Certain masochistic characteristics are attributed to these types of women but it is on a subconscious level.

Infantile/Childlike (G4)
The ideal man for these types of women is usually the kind and experienced man who knows life. In the presence of this kind of man the infantile woman feels comfortable like a child almost completely dependent on him. In sexual activities they value a lot of verbal soul to soul foreplay talk, comfortable music helps to relax and let go. She values a man attentive to her physical comfort and has a great deal of lenience.

Male Types:

Caregivers (G3)

Experienced and attentive to the emotional needs of his female partner, possesses the capability to make a woman open up by lenient courtship. In the love game he values women's feminine tenderness and vulnerability, waiting for her admiration of his life experience and skill.

Aggressors (G1)

The type to conquer a resisting woman. In the love game they demonstrate fighting. They can allow to be rough with women (physically and verbally). Expects final submissiveness from his woman.