What They Dream

>Not all personalities are listed, though the main ones that I see active I tried to find something for, thanks to tomathoe for this chapter idea<

ISTJ:   I dreamt up a system to collect more money from the government.

ISTP:   There was water in my dream, although I don't remember much else- just the basic scenery. I drew the stream of water I saw afterwards.

ISFJ:   I don't remember what I dreamt last night, but I once had a dream/nightmare where I'd spent hours searching for my friend I hadn't seen in the past few days. Eventually I'd grown wings to help search for her just because I could.

ESFP:   I woke up and decided to go swimming- I hadn't actually swam in a pool in years- and as soon as I'd gone in the water, I remembered my dream from the night before where I woke up and went swimming. I hadn't remembered the dream until I fulfilled this sort of prophecy.

ESFJ:   I had a dream about a relative who'd passed away when I was younger. I miss them.

INFJ:   I dreamt that I went to sleep and had a lucid dream. I was running down the street and the sky was so blue and I could feel the wind in my face, it was beautiful and felt very real. I thought I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't...because I was dreaming within a dream. So confusing. Makes you wonder if our waking reality is just another dream as well.

INFP:   I had a dream you cheated on me, and now I'm not talking to you.

ENFP:   I dreamt of a world where everyone got along. And then I woke up.

INTJ:   I had a dream last night. You died.

INTP:   I dreamt about that thing I was thinking about all day yesterday... And now I'm thinking about what I'm going to dream tonight.