Chapter 7 pt.2

Unknown

I watched from a far as Briana ran out of her house making her way to her car. She was so beautiful even in her work clothes. Soon she would be mine but now there's one thing in the way. She's fucking some nigga and I can't let that go down. My phone rang breaking me from my thoughts. It was K.

"What K?" I yelled, watching Briana pull off.

"Did you get her?" He asked.

"No, I was rudely interrupted by yo ass." I told him.

"You stupid motherfucker!" He yelled.

"I'll bring her to you soon." I hung up.

***

Briana

I was on the phone with queen as I pulled up to my job.

"I can't believe my bestfriend is about to get it on for the first time." She squealed into the phone.

"I didn't say that, I'm just thinking about it Queen, I just don't want to look like a fast ass and end up pregnant. I have too much going on for myself Queen but I really like Sas and he brings it out of a girl, he just makes me want to do stuff that I know I shouldn't." I stressed, getting out of my car.

"Damn bitch, he got you in deep. I can't believe I'm actually hearing this come out of your mouth right now. What the hell has he done to my bestfriend?" She asked making me laugh.

"I don't know Queen, I guess his manliness and vibe just makes me want to go there." I laughed

"Wow, bestfriend, your nasty." She laughed along with me.

"Well I just walked in, so I'll talk to you later." I said as Monique tapped her wrist indicating that I was late.

"Sorry." I mouthed over to her.

"Alright I love you bestfriend." She said

"Love you too." I hung up quickly.

"I'm so sorry." I said to Mo as I went to the back to sit my stuff down.

"Yeah, what's got you late?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I was doing a project with one of my friends we kind of lost track of time." I lied, well sort of.

"Mhm." She looked at me before pointing to my neck.

"That project must've been really good." She said walking away as my eyes widened. I quickly ran over to the mirror to look at my neck. I deeply sighed looking at the big passion mark that was placed there.

"Sas." I whined, rolling my eyes.

I really didn't need people judging me, I was never this kind of girl and I don't want to start today. I had to tell Sas that I can't do this. I have a future and being fast isn't apart of it.

I sighed, putting makeup over it to cover it.

Mo came from the back letting me know who would be in today and Tyiesha was one of them. I rolled my eyes because I didn't need her coming in here lying about Sas being her boyfriend again.