Chapter 41

This is a important chapter. Make sure you pay attention to everything that's going on. 🙃

Not edited. Excuse errors.

Sas

"You fucked up bro." Santana said to me shakin' his head as everybody was finishing up their food.

"Man, shut up." I said gettin' up to go clean up the shattered glass.

I grabbed the broom and dust pan and started sweeping it. I looked down at it and shook my head when I noticed it had our names on it.

"Fuck." I said ta' myself.

I never noticed this vase had our names engraved into it. I know this is the real reason why Bri's upset.

After cleaning up the vase, I put the broom and dust pan back and I washed the dishes that everybody made. Scrapp and Queen went upstairs ta' their room. Breez was sleep on the long white couch even though we had mad guest rooms and Santana went home.

The house was quiet now. I looked at the time and it was only 10:35pm. Scrapp had ta' get up in the mornin' ta' go ta' the studio because he was workin' with a engineer and he was showin' him all the ropes ta' own your own label and studio. He even let Scrapp engineer some of my songs and songs fa' other people and got paid fa' it. My brother was doin' big things and I was as well.

As for Bri, she still sold her clothes on her website and her business was poppin' as of right now because of Instagram. Social media played a big part in her advertisin' and marketin'. She had her workers in Atlanta shippin' out orders and makin' sure everything was organized. She was makin' at least $500 a week.

After washin' the dishes, I broke away from my thoughts and went upstairs ta' our room. I walked in and both Brooklyn and Bri was sleep. Brooklyn was on her chest so I picked her and took her ta' her room and put her in her crib. I kissed her on her forehead and watched her sleep fa' a while before I left out.

I walked back down the hallway towards our room and took my shoes off then my clothes. I went into the bathroom and showered before I got out and brushed my teeth. When I was done I walked out in my towel and dried off befo' getting into bed next ta' my lady. She was in a deep sleep but as soon as I wrapped my arm around her, she pulled away.

"Stop." She said.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I said.

"Be sorry but don't fucking touch me." She spoke sternly.

"Watch your mouth." I warned.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. You're so selfish and inconsiderate Sas." She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom as I followed her.

"I'm sorry baby, damn. It was an accident." I pleaded my case.

"I don't care Sas. Y'all play too much." She rolled her eyes, puttin' her hair up as she stripped out of her clothes.,

I looked down at her naked figure as she looked up at mine.

"I'm sorry. I'm goin' ta' get another one tomorrow. I promise." I said.