Chapter 47

Not edited.

Comment and vote.

I'm updating again today, so stay woke.🙂

One week later

Briana

I yawned as I laid in bed, not feeling well. It was currently 10 o' clock at night and I felt like shit. We all went out for dinner two days ago and I believe they poisoned my food because I was sick to my stomach and on top of that I had cramps which was two times the pain.

"Queen!" I yelled from my bed.

A couple minutes later, she came through the door with a bowl of soup in her hands.

"Here." She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you bestfriend." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, Yeah." She laughed walking back out.

"Wait!" I yelled again.

"What?" She whined, coming back.

"Can you bring me some tea too?" I smiled innocently.

"Where the hell is your nigga because I ain't about to be doing this all damn day." She fussed walkin g back out as I laughed.

Sas went to the store to get me some stuff for my condition but that was an hour ago. I don't know what is taking him so long.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser before eating a spoonful of soup.

"Ow!" I yelled as I burnt my tongue.

I scrolled through my phone to Sas's contact and as I was about to call him, he was calling me.

"Hello." I answered.

****

Sas

"Hey baby." I said into the phone as I walked down the aisle.

"Where are you?" Bri asked.

"I'm in the store." I said as I picked up and put down things.

"What's taking so long?" She whined.

"Baby, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." I admitted.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know what kind of pads to get you, you know them diaper shits that go on your pussy." I said picking up a box and looking at them.

"Baby." She said to me, laughing.

"I'm serious, one say XL and I know yo' pussy ain't no XL." I said putting the box down.

"Baby, just get the regular sized pads and bring your ass home. I don't feel good." She started whining again.

"Aight, I'm comin'." I said.