Chapter 46

Not edited.

Bri

My eyes fluttered open as the sun kissed my skin through the windows in my room. I looked down at my body and I was naked. My arm and leg was wrapped around someone, making me jump back quickly. Falling off the bed in the process.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I rubbed my head.

"Baby, you good?" Sas woke up and looked down at me.

"Sas?" I said confused.

"How are you here?" I said furrowing my eyebrows as my eyes went wide. I then pinched myself to see if this was really happening.

"I came home last night babe." He laughed at me, helping me up.

"Ohhhh, I thought that was a dream." I smiled happily.

"If yo' ass wasn't drunk, maybe you would've knew what was goin' on." He laughed.

"Yeah, about that. Give me a second." I said as I turned my face up.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach inside of the toilet. I strained as I did so.

"Ow." I groaned as I held my stomach before getting up and flushing the toilet.

I went to the sink to brush my teeth, I brushed my teeth twice, washed my face and used mouthwash after.

"You good?" Sas came in behind me when I was finished.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

I was so happy that he was home. Last night felt like a dream but him actually being here felt so good.

"Can we get in the bubble bath?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." He shrugged.

"Okay." I smiled.

I was already naked, so I just started the water and added strawberry scented bubble liquid inside of it.

When the bubbles were filled to the top, I stopped the water and I was about to get it.

"Hold on." He said removing his briefs and walking out then coming back in with a blunt.

"Aight." He said as he got in first and I got in after him, sitting on his lap as we sink into the bubbles.

"This feels so good." I exhaled, relaxing my body in the warm water.

"I missed this." He said taking a pull from his blunt.

"Me too." I said smiling.

I hadn't smiled this much in months.

"What are we going to do for Brooklyn's birthday?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, babygirl gone 1 in 2 months." He smiled.

"We should throw her a party, I know she'll like it." I smiled.