Chapter 16

Not edited.

It's my birthday so I thought I'd spread my happiness throughout the world by giving you guys an update.🙂 Enjoy!

Bri

"This is so cute!" I squealed, holding up this little denim dress with little white buttons on it.

"Yes, my niece gone look cute in this." Queen said taking it out my hand.

We were now in Justice getting my little one some clothes. I'm in a good space right now but something seems off. I want to be excited for this but every time I get excited, something pulls me back. I guess I planned on being married before I had my first child but my life is so messed up right now. I just wish I never got involved with certain things and certain people.

"Alright she got enough stuff bestfriend, you spoiling her already." She said walking over to the register with the stuff she had in her hands. I know I was probably going overboard but I wanted to make sure my little one was set.

"Okay." I pouted, following her.

After paying for everything and getting our bags, we were on our way home.

"Bestfriend, you can't carry all those bags by yourself." Queen tried to grab my bags as we walked to my car.

"I'm fine queen, please." I rolled my eyes.

"Bri." She called before a sharp pain went through my back causing me to stumble alittle and grab at my back, still holding the bags though.

"See, give them here." She reached out for the bags.

I shook my head, trying to contain my anger. I couldn't do anything while being pregnant. This really sucks and what sucks even more is this baby wasn't made out of love and I'm carrying it for myself only. Not for someone who loves me and plans on being with me for the rest of their life.

"Are you okay?" Queen asked as we were getting into my car.

I could feel myself getting choked up but I didn't want to cry. Especially not in front of her because she would only pressure me again into telling Sas about this stupid pregnancy.

"You coming back to my place or I'm taking you home?" I asked, attitude clear in my voice.

"You need to tell him Bri, seriously. You're going to need his help sooner or later. Especially with shit like this, you can't do it on your own." She said.

"Yes I can!" I yelled, getting angry. I turned the car on and asked her again was she going home or coming back to my house. Just dismissing this whole conversation.

"I need to go home." She said not even paying attention, she was all in her phone now.

"Okay." I turned, headed in the direction to her house.

I know that I'm being an complete asshole and I shouldn't treat my bestfriend that way when she's only trying to help but I do not need Sas, I'm really getting tired of hearing that everyday.

***

We were now pulling up to her house and she didn't even notice.