Chapter 39

I originally wrote this yesterday but it was pretty boring and I didn't want to waste a chapter. So I kept writing.

Also, do you guys think I should do a second book or should I add mad chapters to this book and keep updating? If i keep updating this book, I'll probably stop at Chapter 85-90.

Which would you guys like?

Bri

"I'm mad at you." I rolled my eyes at Queen.

"I know, I was going to tell you boo. I just needed to figure out the right time too. I didn't even tell Scrapp." She said as she laid on my shoulder.

"He took it really well." KK said butting in.

"I know, he went straight into daddy mode." I chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm happy for that. I thought he would deny it." She sighed in relief.

"It's great that he didn't." I smiled a small smile, rubbing her shoulder.

"How far along are you?" KK asked.

"I'm not sure. I just took a couple pregnancy test because I missed my period. I haven't went to the doctor or anything yet." She said.

"I hope everything's okay, that girl kicked you in your stomach right?" KK asked.

"Yes and I can't lie, I did feel a lot of pain down there which is why I went crazy on her. I really didn't mean it but I had my baby on my mind like what if he/she didn't make it because of this girl." She admitted.

"I understand honey." KK said.

"But our family is being watched as of right now. The cops are trying to build a case on us all. I can't lie to you girls and say everything's going to be fine because I know for a fact it isn't." She added looking at the both of us.

"So, what are we going to do?" Queen panicked.

"The best thing we can do is move to California with Bri and Sas. We have to get out of Atlanta." KK said looking at me.

"Well, the owner accepted our offer so..we can leave in about 2 weeks. Do we have that much time?" I asked.

"That should be alright." KK said while she thought about it.

"Well, I'm about to make some dinner." KK said as if it wasn't 1am.

"Good because I am starving." Queen said getting up.

"Y'all go get comfortable and Bri change out of your clothes and give them to me." KK said to me.

"Ok." I said not asking any questions as Queen and I went upstairs.

*****

Sas

"Right here?" Scrapp asked as he drove.

"Yeah." I said as he pulled over.

"This shit creepy." He laughed as we got out and opened the trunk.