Chapter 32

If it's long you guys want, long you'll get. Love y'all.💕

Briana

(7am, Friday morning.)

"Wake up!" KK came screaming through the hall as I rubbed my eyes. Everyone spent the night at KK's last night so no one would miss the flight but I'm pretty sure everyone is regretting it as of now.

"You gotta yell ma?" Sas asked only for me to hear with his eyes still closed making me laugh and cuddle into him more.

"I'm so tired, I don't want to get up but I'm excited at the same time." I said quietly.

"You packed babe?" I asked as he nodded.

"Let's sleep fa' 10 more minutes." He said.

"Ok." I said laughing.

5 minutes later

"What the hell are y'all doing?!" KK knocked on the door, yelling.

"Chill, let them handle they early mornin' bidness." Breez joked.

"Boy, get out my face." KK said pushing him.

"Aight ma, we'll be ready in 30 minutes!" Sas yelled.

"The flight leaves at 9, if y'all not ready in 30, we're leaving y'all." She said.

I stretched as I got up and sat on the edge for a while trying to recollect myself. A few seconds later I got all the way up and looked in Brooklyn's crib and she wasn't there.

"Where's Brooklyn?" I asked Sas.

"Dukes came in and got her this mornin'." He said stretching and getting up as well.

"Oh ok." I said as I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Baby." I called for Sas.

"I'm comin' baby." He said.

I stepped in the shower and he stepped in behind me as we started washing each other. I smiled at him as he washed me but he was looking passed my face and at my neck causing me to sigh.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"About what?" He said redirecting his attention back to my face.

"I know you keep looking at my neck for a reason." I said.

"It ain't yo' fault so don't say sorry, they goin' away though so you good." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"You excited huh?" He said changing the subject, once my body was extremely soapy and the water began washing it away.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"What's the first thing you want ta' do when we get there?" He asked.

I thought about it for a moment and I came up with the perfect idea.

"The beach." I laughed.