Chapter 15

Sas

Pullin' away from the hospital, I realized that this was the last I would see of Bri. I did some fucked up shit ta' her and in front of her and if I could take it back I would.

Believe it or not, I was a hard nigga but I definitely have a soft spot fa' her so I tried one last time ta' get my girl back. I pulled my phone out and scrolled ta' her contact, I thought about callin' but I knew she wouldn't answer so I texted.

I love you. 10:56am

I put my phone in the cup holder and pulled off ta' my crib, hopin' she would text back.

I pulled up ta' my crib and hopped out. I took my phone out the cup holder and saw that she didn't text back.

I sighed deeply, becomin' angry. She too dramatic fa' me, maybe it's only right if we don't be together. I need a bitch that's down ta' ride, not no scary ass bitch.

I walked in and Deleon came runnin ta' my feet, I wasn't in the mood for him, so I put him in the cage, where he barked for what seemed like hours. I just went upstairs, that shit was irritatin'. I'm gone sell his ass probably next week.

After chillin' fa' a minute, I decided I should call a shawty I know would never turn a nigga down. I wasn't waitin' on Bri ta' come ta' her senses nomore.

"Hello." She answered seductively.

"Where you at shawty?" I asked her.

"Home." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Come over." I told her.

"To your house?" She got excited.

"Yeah, Ima drop a pin." I said.

"Ok." She said excitedly.

***

"Shawty, damn." I held her hair in my hands as she went ta' work on my Piece.

"You like it baby?" Tyiesha asked.

"Yeah." I bobbed her head with my hand.

She started chokin' on my Piece and I came all in her throat and she swallowed it all.

"Damn." I laughed as she picked her head up and smiled.

"Thank you, I needed that stress reliever shawty." I got up, fixed my pants, and made my way ta the do'.

I opened it and she walked out with a smile on her face.

That girl is good at what she do, I don't know why I stopped fuckin' wit her in the first place.

I was walkin' back ta' my room and saw my phone buzz on the table.

It was text from Bri.

Open the door. 11:56am

Oh shit, I hope she ain't see Tyiesha when she pulled up. I thought.

I quickly went ta' open the door and saw her standin there. Beautiful as can be.