Chapter 33

0-100 nigga real quick 🙃

Sas

"Baby, wake up." I said as I walked back into the room with Brooklyn in my arms. It was 8' o clock now and dukes had just got back from meetin' with Akoni and everybody was still sleep.

"Baby." I said again since she didn't respond the first time.

"Sas, I'm tired." She whined movin', gettin' comfortable.

"Why she doing us like that Brooklyn?" I said ta' Brooklyn as I sat on the edge of the bed.

While Bri was sleep, I called a restaurant and made reservations fa' us at 10pm. Tonight was going ta' be a good night. I have a lot in store but if ha' ass don't get up then we ain't goin' nowhea'.

"Baby, get up. I miss you." I said tryin' ta' get her ta' get up.

"Sas, leave me alone." She whined, pullin' the covers over ha' head.

"Aight." I said gettin' up, carryin' Brooklyn.

I walked down the steps and into the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water as I took a seat on the couch in the living room.

"Wassup bro." Scrapp said as he came down the steps, rubbin' his eyes.

"Wassup nigga." I said.

"That was good ass nap." He said laughin, openin' the refrigerator makin' me laugh.

"Where Bri?" He asked.

"Upstairs still slumped." I said as he laughed.

"What we doing tonight?" He asked.

"We should slide to one of these clubs." He added.

"I'm takin' Bri out tonight, so y'all gone have ta' go without us." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He asked takin' a seat next to me with a bag of chips and a juice.

"Yeah. I gotta do something special fa' my baby. She deserve it." I said as I looked down at Brooklyn, she was watchin' Scrapp eat, lookin' like she wanted some.

"Aw, y'all so cute." He said laughin' causin' me ta' laugh.

"Nigga, shut up." I said as Brooklyn reached fa' what he had.

"You hungry?" He said ta' her as she reached fa' his chips.

"You can't eat this yet." He said movin' the chips out of her reach and soon after she started fussin'.

"Don't get mad at me." He said befo' she started full out cryin'.

"My fault." He said as I sucked my teeth.

"Daddy baby, spoiled already." I said gettin' up and takin' her upstairs. She continued ta' cry until we got upstairs. I walked into the room and Bri got up when she heard ha' cryin'.

"She hungry?" She asked groggily, feelin' her boobs.

"Yeah." I said noddin' my head.