Chapter 19

Not edited...

Bri

"I-"

I paused taking a deep breath before I could get out the rest of what I was going to say.

"Come on wit the dramatic shit shawty, I ain't wit it, what the fuck did you do!" Sas yelled getting out of the chair and standing over me.

I couldn't and wouldn't be able to tell him now, that look of anger that was in his eyes caused nervous chills to go through my body.

"Shawt-"

"I lied when I told you I did not want you to be around. I want you here with me forever." I cut him off quickly, with the only lie I could think of.

He stared at me long and hard before that hint of anger in his eyes went soft.

"Forreal?" He licked his lips before smiling which caused me to smile.

"Yes Sas." I smiled.

"Aight I aint go nowhea' shawty." He smirked before sitting down.

My mind began to run a mile a minute and I couldn't take it. I had to tell him but just not right now.

****

Next Day

"Goodmorning Ms. Teegan." The nurse spoke loudly, walking into the room and opening the curtains.

The sun beamed onto me and into my eyes causing me to wake up. I quickly put my arm over my eyes to block the sun.

"Goodmorning." I spoke groggily.

"We're going to run a couple of test and see if we can get you out of here today. Okay?" She spoke cheerfully.

"Okay." I smiled before she walked out.

As she walked out, I looked down at my belly and smiled as I rubbed it. There was actually a little baby growing inside of me and I was excited now that Sas was here with me to experience it all with me. Breaking away from my thoughts I sat up and looked around and didn't see Sas anywhere. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering where the hell he went.

I struggled to get out of bed to grab my phone off the little table across the room. I walked slowly holding my belly and my back. There was a lot of pain in my back area and my feet were killing me.

I quickly grabbed my phone and hurried back to bed.

As I was walking my stomach seemed to feel much heavier causing me to grab at it. I jerked back before I got to the bed because of this sudden pain. I looked around for the nurse button to call for help but I couldn't find one.

"Nurse!"

I screamed before feeling a wet liquid streaming down my leg causing me to look down and my eyes to go wide.

"Nurse help!"

*******

Sas