RWBY Part 2 - Intense Battle!!

A/N - Yay part 2 and since it's now practically the weekend so I can focus on this. So let's continue.

===========================================================================

Continuing from the last chapter we saw (Y/N) battling against ruby.

The battle continued like this - Slash, block, stab, dodge, jump, shoot, twist, grab, flip and it continued like this until suddenly ...

Y/N - *Gasp as you spot an opening in Ruby's defence* I'm going for it.

Ruby - Huh?

But by the time she said this you were already charging full speed toward her. Just before you reached her though - and as she was about to block your attack - you slid through her legs, shielding your eyes so you didn't see anything - and stood behind her. When she realised what had happened she turned around and swung but you had already ducked and swiped her legs from beneath her. Switched your weapon into it's bow form and pointed it at her head before she had even touched the floor.

Y/N - I recommend you surrender.

Ruby - Tch. Fine *She stands up* I give up.

Qrow - Are you sure?

Ruby - Yes I give up.

Qrow - Okay. Well (Y/N)looks like you won. Congratulations.

Y/N - Thanks.

===========================================================================

After Class

Ruby - (Y/N) wait up!!

Y/N - Huh? Oh hey Ruby!

Ruby - Umm why did you shield your when you slid through my legs?

Y/N - Well, your a girl in a dress an-

Ruby - IT'S NOT A DRESS!

Y/N - Okay well your wearing a battle skirt. And I didn't want to look up and see your panties.

Ruby - Oh well that makes sense ... *realises what you just said* WHAT!!! PERVERT!!!

Y/N - What do you mean? I tried not to look up it. I didn't look up it. Ruby? Ruby put the scythe down. Put the scythe down Ruby! You're not putting it down. Bye! *Sprints in the opposite direction to Ruby*

Ruby - Hey Get back here! I'm not done with you yet. *chases after you*

===========================================================================

A few minutes later

Y/N - *sigh* Phew. I think I lost her.

Ruby - Think again!

Y/N - Ah! Ruby ... hi.

Ruby - No need to be afraid I'm not going to hurt you ... maybe

Y/N - Yeah very reassuring. What do you need?

Ruby - Well. I was going to go to town to pick up some extra dust. Wanna come with?

Y/N - Well I don't have anything planned ... I don't think.

Ruby - Yay! Okay it's settled. Meet me at the dust shop at 8 o'clock.

Y/N - Cool. It's a date.

Ruby - It's not like that!!! BAKA!

Y/N - It's just a saying. OK?

Ruby - Okay.

Y/N - Right I'll see you soon *Leaves*

Little did You or Ruby know that during the entire conversation someone in the shadows was eavesdropping.

??? - Tch. (Y/N) ... I'll see you again soon.

===========================================================================

A/N - And that's all for chapter two. Who is the person in the shadows. Will we ever find out? (We probably will but no spoilers) Who do you think it is? It could be someone we've already met or it could be someone from the actual RWBY story. well comment who you think it is. And i'll see you in the next chapter.

And this time we have 558 words yay!