RWBY Part 13 - Bed ridden

A/N - Guess who's back? Back again? Shio's back, Tell a friend. Hehe. Sorry I like that song. Anyway welcome to Part 13, last chapter we regained a friend from our Signal years. Exciting times. Well anyway I hope you enjoy. I'll see you on the other side. Now without any further ado. Chapter 13. Enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y'know normally when I walk into my room I don't expect to be tackled with hugs by a bunch of girls but y'know. It happens.

I mean only yesterday Robyn joined the group but since then, everything has gone hostile. It's like everybody is jealous of her because of our friendship, especially Yang. Sometimes when me and Robyn are talking, I can feel her glaring daggers into the backs of our necks. God I need some time alone. But that's how I'm now here. My and Robyn were walking back to our dorm from class as usual. Her clinging onto my arm for dear-life ... as usual. Mizure blushing on the other side of me as usual. Just walking. That was until we got our dorm of course, because as I pull down the handle to open the door, somebody on the other side pulled it open as fast as they could. I ended up falling through the door itself. That was when it happened. Team RWBY were on top of me smothering me with hugs. Well except Weiss. But that's what it's supposed to be like for her. A little Tsundere. Dispite not being part of the hugging party that was on me. She was blushing, madly. Her flushed face contrasting with her white hair. Oh well. But what I was most scared of, was what Yang was doing. She was LITERALLY right of top of me. And in a very bad way. Her face was about 2 inches away from my face. That was until Robyn pulled her off of me. And the other girls.

Robyn - And WHAT do you think you were doing.

Yang -We were just having a little fun with (Y/N)

Ruby -Yeah!!!

Robyn - Well stop it.

Yang - Awh... Why though. We never get to talk to him outside of class because you're always hanging off of him like a sloth to a tree branch.

Robyn - I don't hang off him. I just ... make sure he gets to the dorm safely without being attacked. I know what happened between and Cardin.

Mizure - Speaking of which. You said you did a trust exercise with Velvet right? What was the exercise?

Y/N - A trust fall ...

Mizure - Really a trust fall. Path-

Y/N - From the roof.

They just kinda stared at you wide eyed not truly believing what you had said.

Y/N - What? It worked didn't it. Me and Velvet beat Cardin and his group.

Mizure - But you shouldn't have done something like that. What if either of you got hurt.

Y/N - That would never happen. I believed in the heart of the cards.

All - The heart of the what?

Y/N - Oh right. I forgot. Wrong anime.

Mizure - (Y/N) I swear to God.

Y/N - But isn't our God the author?

Mizure - (Y/N). You better be out that door in 3 seconds before I rain Justice upon you.

Y/N - Ah Mizure. Just because you day it in a knightly tone. Does not mean then it's any better to kill me. Plus I can't die unless the Author scripts it. I mean I am the protagonist.

Mizure - (Y/N) ... Oh (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N). You can't rely on the Author this time. *She stabs you through the chest with a sadistic smile planted on her face.*

Y/N - Maybe this is why I shouldn't break the fourth wall. If it means that Mizure goes completly insane. But you forgot that I'm the main character. I can't di-- *you faint*

Well then. Looks like I'm back to the infirmary. But you know when I wake up after being stabbed. I wouldn't have expected to see eyes staring back at me. Especially blue ones.

Mizure - (Y/N)!!! You're awake.

Y/N - Mizure. This is a surprise. You stabbed me. Now you're here. And my lips taste like Strawberries. Mizure what did you do?

Mizure - Oh that? Um. You don't need to worry about that.

Y/N - Mizure you're a terrible lier. So tell me.

Mizure - I kissed you...

Y/N - Knew it.

Mizure - What do you mean?

Y/N - I mean that I knew that you kissed me. I called it. I've smelt the lip gloss you wear. It's strawberries. So I put the pieces together just now.

Mizure - Oh okay. Well (Y/N). I didn't get to ask you this last time because Ozpin called for us. But I was wondering. If you'd like to go on a date with me?

Y/N - You know what Mizure. I will go on a date with you. I'd love to in fact. But for now. Let me rest. I've lost way to much blood.

Mizure - Sorry 'bout that...

Y/N - It's all good. Now I'll see you when I get out of here. Again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N - Well this chapter was very long lived. So I apologise for that sincerely. Anyway. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be doing the next chapter later today. Hopefully. We had 859 words for this chapter. Although it doesn't seem it.

Anyway hope you enjoyed. And until next time. I bid you adieu *bows out*