RWBY Part 10 - A Bunny's Love (Lemon)

A/N - Oh God. I always knew this day would come. Right guys. This chapter. Is a Lemon. This will be the Lemon for the one and only Velvet Scarlatina. And this will also be my first Lemon. So please don't critisize about how bad it is. I will give you a warning when the Lemon begins. So if you want to skip it you can. Well then. Without further ado Part 10.
-----------------------------------------------------------

After what felt like hours of running, you finally managed to escape Mizure.

Y/N - Jesus Christ that was close. She has to understand that that was just a misunderstanding.

??? - What was a misunderstanding?

Y/N - AH!!! Oh Coco. It's you. Now before I answer you're question. May you answer mine for me?

Coco - Sure why not. What's your question?

Y/N - Can I hide in your dorm room?

Coco - Umm. Yeah why?

Y/N - Well you see. My dorm mate. Is currently trying to kill me. And i need a place to hide.

Coco - Well come on I'll show you the way there. And you never answered my question.

Y/N - Thank you so much Coco. And the answer to that is because of a misunderstanding. You see after the duel with Cardin. I was talking with Velvet when she hugged me

Coco - So she made the first move. Now come on. Let's go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AT TEAM CVFY'S DORM

Y/N - Thank you so much for this

Coco - It's fine, just stay here for a while. I'm going shopping and Fox and Yatsuhashi are duelling and won't be back till morning. And Velvet is taking photos, so you've got the room to yourself for a while, is that okay.

Y/N - Yeah that's fine thank you for this.

Coco - Like I said. It's fine. Now please make yourself at home. And I'll be back in a while. See you.

Y/N - Adiõs.

As Coco opened the door to leave. You heard her say something under her breath but you didn't catch all of it. So you let it slip from your mind and you started to think about what to do.

Y/N - What to do? What to do? She said to make yourself at home. But I don't really want to overstay my welcome. So I guess I'll play some games.

That was your initial idea, but hunger turns out to be a thing and you had to skip lunch due to Mizure misunderstanding. So you had to take a risk and run to your dorm and back without being seen.

Y/N - Right come on (Y/N). You got this.

??? - Got what?

Y/N - AHH!!! Oh Velvet. It's you. You scared me.

Velvet - Sorry. I just got back from doing some photography on some different weapons.

Y/N - Cool. What weapons did you get?

Velvet - I got a rapier and a couple of other swords and gauntlets, nothing uncommon.

Y/N - I see.

Velvet - So. Care to explain why you're in my dorm?

Y/N - Coco let me hide here because Mizure was trying to kill me.

Velvet - What? Why?

Y/N - Let me think. Oh yeah. Because shegot jealous about you kissing me.

Velvet - And? Am I not allowed to kiss the person I love?

Y/N - Well I guess no- Wait wha- hmph!!!

Just before you finished your sentence,  Velvet smashed her lips against yours and wrapped her arms around your neck so you couldn't escape. After about 10 seconds she separates and a trail of saliva is left between your lips.

Velvet - Hey (Y/N). Did you know that bunnies ovulate during reproduction?

(A/N) - THE LEMON STARTS HERE. IF YOU WISH TO SKIP GO TO WHERE IT ENDS. IF YOU WANT TO READ. WELL. CONTINUE READING. HAVE FUN.

Y/N - No why do you ask?

Velvet - Because I want you to take me.

Y/N - Wait. Woah. Woah. WOAH!!!!!!!

Velvet pushes you on the bes and straddles you.

Velvet - Come on (Y/N). Maybe you'll like it.

Y/N - But I don't think I'm ready.

Velvet - Only one way to find out.

Y/N - You. Are a sly bunny. Fine lets try it.

Velvet - Yay!! Right sit tight for a moment.

She had you pinned down. You couldn't move anywhere as she started to strip you down until you were only in your underwear. Then she proceeded to strip herself down and you could feel yourself fetting hard. You saw that she could feel it too. From the surprised gasp to the sly grin that was then imprinted on her face, she hungrily took off you underwear and started giggling when she saw your rock hard member.

Velvet - Well somebody's excited aren't they?

Y/N - Please don't stare at it please.

Velvet - Aww. Somebody embarrassed?

Y/N - Can we get this over with please?

Velvet - Well since you asked nicely. I suppose I could speed it up.

She quickly grabs something from under the bed then she grabs your hands and handcuffs them to the bed. Keeping you in place.

Y/N - L-looks like y-you're dominant. Surprising at how shy you are.

Velvet - Hush now. No talking. Only moans. From you and me.

She slowly moves closer to your member and posistion herself right above it. Before slamming herself down upon it. Earning a groan of pleasure from you and a scream of both pain and enjoyment from herself.

Y/N - Vel. Are you alright?

Velvet - Y-yeah. I'm f-fine.

Y/N - Judging by your reaction from when you did that. I'm guessing this was also your first time. Right?

She doesn't say anything. She looks away bashfully and nods.

You guys were still for a couple of minutes before Velvet started moving up and down on your crotch. Multiple moans escaped your mouth but you tried to hold them in. Soon though. Velvet started slowly moving upwards before slamming down as fast as should could. She was a moaning mess. One might call her. You still being handcuffed to the bed couldn't do anything at all. Only lay there while Velvet sat an top of you Pumping your member with her womanhood.

Y/N - Velvet. I feel that I'm close.

Velvet - Okay (Y/N). I'm close to-. She screams as she cums over your crotch. The walls of her womanhood tightening around your member sent you over the edge and you came inside of her.

Velvet - That was the best time I have ever had in my entire life. She collapses on top of you asleep.

Y/N - Velvet? Great she's asleep. How am I to get these cuffs off of me? Well I guess for now. I'll go to sleep.

You wrap the blanket around you and Velvet and slowly fall asleep in each others arms. Dispite being inside her still.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Well. That all happened. It seems that the Velvet Arc is over for now. She will really only be popping up here and there every once-in-a-while. Please excuse me if it is bad. It is my first time writing lemons. Give me some tips on how I could improve that would be greatly appreciated. Also in the comments vote for who you want the next girl to be. And with that guys I bid you Adieu. *Bows out*

1135 words for this chapter. A little short one today.