CHAPTER XXV: Cara

(Warning: Sexual content ahead)

I must had gone completely mad. It was like I was on drugs. It was like magic.

Sam kissed me down below, bringing me to another world. I opened my eyes as I moaned her name. I could see her head stuck between my thighs, making love to me as she had before. It was indescribable. It was inexplicably wonderful.

I arched a bit as I laid my back against the kitchen counter, seeing the white ceiling before me. We were so starving the moment we got inside her apartment, we barely even had enough time to get into the bedroom.

I've never had crazy sex like this before. No. Only with Sam. Tonight was different. We were not only having makeup sex, we were making love. A love Sam and I both shared.

I shuddered from pleasure the moment I felt Sam's fingers inside of me.

"Sam," I moaned uncontrollably. My hand went to caress the top of her head as she went to hold my legs before her, opening me wider.

Then Sam placed my right leg over her shoulder as she straightened up to kiss me on my mouth. I couldn't stop from moaning and trembling from the new incredible sensation she was giving me.

She continued on thrusting her fingers inside of me as her tongue swirled inside my mouth, stopping my screams. The pace had now become stronger than before. I was literally going insane.

Sam left my mouth gaping as she went to put kisses on my neck. Her hand held my leg over her shoulder as she quickened the pace.

"Sam," I whimpered in pleasure as I also felt her thumb flick my clit. I couldn't believe the sound coming from my mouth. I couldn't even believe I was able to produce such sounds that I could only hear in romantic films or obscene videos.

Sam curled her fingers inside, hitting a spot I never knew before, sending me over the edge.

I must had screamed her name a bit too loud as I clutched on her back. Her mouth went to cover mine to stifle my screams as I climaxed.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes as I arched my back. God. This was what amazing feels like. This was what love feels like. My head probably went in circles. Inside the darkness of my head, I could see stars and I could see Sam.

I trembled and trembled underneath Sam's body as waves of pleasure dawned me in multitudes. It was a night worth remembering.

I woke up to the sound of water in the room. I rubbed my eyes as I noticed Sam wasn't on the bed with me. Maybe she was taking a bath, I thought to myself, listening through the water splashing from the loo. I squirmed under Sam's blanket. Oh what a crazy night that was. A smile slowly crept unto my face as memories from last night appeared before me.

I have never been so sure of love before I met Sam. I thought it was just like any ordinary love I've experienced. But this love I have for Sam felt different. It was new, that I had to admit. But it was perfectly perfect. It was real. It was true love.

I slid off the bed and walked passed the loo, where I could vaguely see Sam's body from the mirror glass door she had. What a gorgeous body Sam has. A body I made love with last night as I returned the favor. I smirked as I tiptoed inside the loo, just behind her. I could totally see her, naked and beautiful, as she always is.

Sam was slightly taken aback as I slithered my arms around her body, hugging her. We only made love last night and I already missed her.

"Cara," Sam moaned in surprise.

My mouth landed on the back of her shoulder, placing kisses from behind. She moaned again. My other hand went to turn off the shower while my other hand pulled her face to kiss me without turning her around. How much I have missed her mouth and the taste of it.

My hand then went to squeeze her breast from behind while my other hand teasingly slithered towards her core.

Sam let out a tiny gasp as she shuddered from my touch. I continued to kiss her mouth hungrily as I carried on thrusting my fingers very slowly inside of her. I could tell she was turned on by what I did because I could feel how ready and wet she was for me. Then I started thrusting deeper and faster as I felt her grinding against my body.

Sam held my face as she devoured my mouth. I might have squeezed her nipple a bit too hard because she accidentally bit my lower lip.

"Car," Sam let out another moan. I could tell she was already close because she had a hard time focusing on the kiss as she pulled off every now and then, making gasps of pleasure. I sucked the side of her neck as I went to thrust harder than before.

Then I whispered through her ear, "Cum for me, babe."

Sam made a strong shudder as she rode her orgasm that I have caused. I went back for her mouth but she couldn't kiss me back properly as she let out moans after moans. Her hand suddenly went to hold the metal bar before us as she arched her back at me. I continued the pace as she let out a scream.

Fuck. I was going insane by Sam's moans. I could feel the dampness overflowing into my hand below. And I smiled as she trembled uncontrollably before me, throwing her head back to rest on my shoulder. I continued to hold her and kiss the side of her neck.

Sam let out a giggle as she calmed down. I laughed. She turned her body around to face me, placing her arms around my shoulders.

She was still panting as she placed her forehead to rest on mine.

"That was... That was," Sam panted.

"Amazing, right?" I asked, smirking.

Sam nodded as she chuckled. "I love you so much, Car."

"I love you too, Sam."

And it really was amazing.