Sweeter than the sounds.

Early morning I woke up by my alarm,I walked into the passage after my prayers in hope that I'd find myself a company to share a cup of tea with.

I walked past the room, for today I had settled with my mum in her room which would certainly change as our bonds would get healthier by days.

Marwa stood yawning at the door,I smiled and she called me inside. Mehreen had when also offered her prayers set packs with us to the kitchen. Outside the boys room were loud snores and outside the kids room were soft cries.

I took the trolley on which we had coffee and tea,left the two girls at their rooms to get ready and visited every elder room to serve. When all was done and I walked to the balcony and gazed at the half starry night and half breaking spectrum of light,it's breathtakingly beautiful view.

My eyes blinked a few times to clear the image and focus on the back lawn In the garden to see a man in sujood. When my smile reached an almost shy laugh,I could confine to myself this only subtle crush wasn't going to be easy. Burhan was as there,sitting in peace and adoring the beam of breaking light. Praying,smiling and looking a complete jewel on the crown around.

Till he didn't left the scene,I didn't leave it either. I have never have even set my eyes for a moment on a man but I don't know why I had no urge in me to move away from him.

It was late afternoon after lunch when everybody was trying their best to break the ice,we were talking then silent and then at once laughing and thinking. At this point we don't really know our status, do we confine or is it getting too much?

My sister elder Sarah has joined us unexpectedly.

"I didn't thought your in laws would permit you to come here"
I stated in surprise.

"I planned a surprise"
She spoke excited.

"But who's happy?"
Tufayl busted, and all of us laughed at her the face he made.

Marwa and I go well together, we are almost the same age and have some same sense of speech yet.

Burhan with his older brother Bareek is strolling in the back woods.

I inspected later that all the girls and boys have broken the shy ties and have sat together.

"Biscuits"
I asked placing the jar on the table.

"Who reads all these books?"
Brother Aabid inquired.

"Mahnoor,the ugly geek of the house. Boring as she is!"
Tufayl shattered my first impression.

"I do,they are all mine"
I admitted.

"Oh,what are you doing in University?"
Brother Aabid farther asked.

"I completed my graduation with History and Economics"
I answered.

"Why? "
Aabish exclaimed loudly.

"I thought I could be a lecturer so--"
I hesitantly answered.

"That's why? I thought you studied history because you love dead people!"
He muttered. Everybody laughed. He didn't fix his open mouth and continued

"Oh god I hate history,I don't understand why do we dig graves when all the fascination can be invested in living people! As for they are living let's respect them,talk about them and give them awards,sell their copies and make them rich,what's the point lacking behind in time and we read about the dead before us and the coming generation would read about now alive then dead people,it's a mess!"

After a moment of pause that it did make a little sense we applauded him with laughs.

Aabish amongst these boys stand loud,his mannerisms take away from the rest. His hand movements are favoured by his clear speech,his flaky voice and his long thin fingers,his gestures are dainty,his eyes are large and mystic. He is stature is bony and frame is though thin,he is the tallest. His stubble doesn't help him to be once labelled as 'lady-like'.

Brother Aabid seemed not to enjoy the attention that Aabish was dragging to himself,set a question to Burhan "how's the infrastructure job,engineer?"

"It's all work,no play"
He answered politely.

"What do you do Marwa?"
Burhan passed the topic.

"She gossips about Douglas Booth and his shoes"
Aabish answered instead.

We all laughed as Marwa was embarrassed in front of the brothers who fond thus pleasure in questioning more on who he was? And why she talks about him?

"They were teasing you Marwa!"
Mehreen consoled the upset mood of Marwa who was set to kill her younger brother for ruining her reputation to bits.

"God forbid if I tell them what you talk about Aabish"
She said gritting her teeth once we entered his room,he didn't seem to care. She soon bursted into tears. He still didn't seem to care.

"God forbid me to know how fake they are" stated Aabish before he snapped out of the room accusing her tears,now Marwa had but one way to resume her revenge.
Off to their mum they went.

I breathed out,much a drama for today.
After dinner,I sat screening down a chance to find network in isolated corners of the mansion.

I heard giggles and laughs if children coming from a distant room,these sounds so charming so cute,I let my myself be taken away to their place.

Burhan sat in his brother's room on the floor and all the little girl plunged around his neck,some on his shoulders trying to give him a new hairstyle, their pink flower bands and clips on his head,I couldn't help but laugh to sight though my heart melted on how adorable all it is.

Thus sweeter than the sounds was the sight of love.

"Join us" he offered.

His brother's wife Dania nodded me to head in.
I walked in and in the corner was his brother asleep,I sat down with him.
"They don't know your name but they call you princess"
Dania said to me,I laughed.

"Because I was wearing a gown yesterday!?"
I said,

"Maybe but they love you from afar,be their friend but be cautious they are sensitive but possessive as well"

I laughed.

"Hey Amirah,hey Anya. Can I be your friend?"
I asked the little ladies first.

As I tried to befriend them,Dania left for the kitchen and the little boys looked strangely at me.

As Anya moved towards me, Abraam warned her "where you going, we don't know her?"

I laughed,possessiveness.

"She's the princess, doesn't she look like one?"
Burhan said,my heart palpitations grew wilder.

"Whish one?" Hameed inquired.

"The girls know" he answered,the girls wondered as I saw him looking at me in complete silence.

"Are you Cindre-rella?"
Asked Amirah.

"I'm Mahnoor"
I answered not looking at him.

"The princess of the moon,the moon princess,ain't I right Mahnoor?"
He asked. My state was poor now,is he really saying all of this? My heart beater vigorously, I feared my looks,I mist be looking pink in blush.

"Yes,yes...of course look,this!"
Hameed pulled a moon charm of my bracelet and announced me a moon princess.

We became friends that night.

When now I retire to my bed and my windows showcase the silence of the bejeweled sky,I am running forth and back the scene just happened,though however the things he said were sweetest of all I've heard,I looked at the moon shining bright "Moon Princess" I ask the light. Sweeter than the words was that silence we had we he looked at me like I never knew any woman could be ever be seen as, he looked at me like I was the moon and I am scared right now because I fear I'm falling for him.