Let him go?

[A\N: There are probably a lot of mistakes and grammatical errors In the chapters because I have not edited any. But soon I will and I would inform when it's done,so please bear with me till then,thank you for reading and please please vote and share]

{Author's Note: The coming chapters would have incidences which can be offensive to one's beliefs or rights ,I in no way intend to offend or hurt anybody's personal opinion nor do I in any way identify or support the written situations or beliefs,they truly are a fictionalized emotion and act of the character. I only want to resemble different situations in a realistic manner. Please don't hate me}

So now with the day coming to an end and the night approaching and with the night approaching into a breaking light,I felt nothing. I turned more mute,I would only answer when asked and would leave the room if more than two people gathered. It was a wedding home,I was helpless. I had only laid off the whole time now and everybody was talking about me.

I was this girl,who had guarded herself very carefully, who would present her best parts for events so that nobody could see the things see never wanted them to know but now they know everything I don't want them to know.

Mawra is roughly dodging me,I know she has every right to skip me. Now everyone was getting ready to leave for the reception. Burhan's reception was going to be two grand events,one at his place with all his dad's business and family friends. The second was to be at Firdous. Aafiah came to see me,take me to his reception. I had to,I had to...put a smile. "Wouldn't I love to go? But I want to stay with Aunt,please. I don't think I can take a long drive in this health"

Now with my building strength and numbness I accepted the reality,that all was lost so if I had to protect the little left reputation of me,I had to smile.

That day I convinced half with my smile that I was okay. And I erased the tag of suspicion from their minds and looked rather more happy than any in the house. However,I was brutal to my spirits who were heavily suffering in me.

I met Aabish but he was busy loading the gifts on the car so I just smiled and waved when he left. Now me and my Aunt only two people were left in this house which was chaotic for a moments back,now still and depressing.

Aunt didn't go,she said someone had to stay back and she'll anyways would attend the reception of Firdous. Rumours had it,Uncle had a quarrelsome exposure with Aunt. She had a lot to handle back here. I helped her. She was sad,I was sad. So good for us both,we didn't speak and felt no strange.

Everybody returned earlier than expected. Masirah too. I thought she wouldn't return but she said she didn't wanted to go a long way to Firdous,without us.

The following day. I tied my hair and slipped my Abaya unadorned. "You're gonna leave like that?" Masirah asked astonished. I just nodded. Stole everything....