Stranger at a wake.

The funeral for Reece was held on a late Tuesday afternoon. The got sun beat down on all who had gathered in their fancy black suits and 'Mourning gowns' as some would call it. Mr and Mrs Callahan sob as they watch their son being lowered into the ground.

Nina kept distance to allow them to mourn. She couldn't believe that one of her best friends was murdered, and the police was as clueless about this murder as the others. She knew there was a connection. But she didn't understand Reece's.

But it was to much of a coincidence. First Ryon, then that mechanic, and now Reece. It almost felt like a bad dream. As she watched the others, a movement caught her attention, a figure shipped behind a tree on the other side of the lot. She sneaks away When the others aren't looking. As she approaches the suspicious figure, and recognizes him.

"Mr. Harris"? She is surprised to see him, and she sort of feels like her mind is playing tricks, like it did with Derek.

"Hi Nina. Its been a while". By this time, Maddie and Trenton had found her, and as they approach, She faints. She falls as Trenton catches her.

Mr Harris swiftly leaves. And Maddie and Trenton didn't even see him leave.