Mrs Rudder checks out.

"You can go home now, Jacey". Mrs Rudder motions her to leave. And she nods, and places her handbag over her shoulder. As she leaves, she sets the keys into the lock, and turns it, locking the front doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs Rudder pushed the shelf latter down a little bit, before she crawls up the latter to put a few books away that she couldn't normally reach.

As she does this, She doesn't see the figure slowly approaching below her. Its not till she finishes, that she sees the giraffe mask looking up at her.

"Can I help you'"? Her voice was panicky. The figure slowly wraps his hand around the latters steps, and pushed her all the way to the end of the loft, which the latter slams into the railing, tossing her to the first floor, straight into a book shelf.

The shelf topples along with her weight, and broken wood and books are tossed to the floor. She tried to crawl toward the door, in seeing distance.

Meanwhile, the killer nonchalantly strolls down the steps, pulling his pickaxe out. Mrs Rudder cries out, though its no use. She reached the doors, and tried to push them open. But they won't budge. She forgot she told Jacey to lock them. By now the figure loomed over her. He lifts her small stature form, and throws her limp body through the glass door. Glass shard scatter all over the floor like a sea of broken diamonds. Mrs Rudder groans as the figure lifts her limp body up, the blade stabs straight through her back, out her stomach. As the figure removed the blade, he let her body fall to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later that morning);

Jacey walked up the front entrance, seeing the broken glass, She rushes in, and What She sees makes her not able to stop screaming.

Mrs Rudder was hanging from the upstairs loft balcony, her guts are on the outside, and the sentence; "you did this Nina". Written on the wall behind her mutilated body.