Late night movie.

The clock read a quarter to ten, and she had been waiting for a while. She heard the distant echo of a alley cat knocking garbage into a bin, or knocking the lid off a garbage can. Making a loud CLINK, and making her jump. Her nerves was a little rattled. She would soon find herself becoming paranoid. She looked back and forth down the alley way, but there was nobody. No Parker. No Zoey. And no Louis.

Nothing.

She felt she was stood up, and she turned to leave. But stopped, looking onward to a masked figure. One who stared at her, blocking her way back to the main street.

"Parker"? She asked, her voice was quivering. The figure slowly shook his head 'no'. The figure pulls his blade out, and charged at her. And she waisted no time sprinting down the alleyway.

"Help me! Help"! She screamed, though she knew it hopeless. No one would hear her. She rushed to the end of the alley, and hurled a wooden gate door open, and slamming it shut, as the blade slams through the wood with ease. She screams, and continues to run down the alley, reaching the back of her aunt's store.

She rushes up the steps, and tries to open the door, But it's locked.

"Shit"! She curses to herself, and runs to where her aunt hides the key under the pot holder, and rushes back to the door.

The figure slowly walks up the stairs, getting closer and closer. She struggles to enter the key, but once she succeeds, She turns the lock, and opens the door. She shuts it as quick as she opened it, and flipped the lock.

She screams at the face glaring at her through the window. And she rushes into the front of the store, and rushes to the door, turning the lock, as the face again appears in the glass. She screams as the blade slams through the glass, and shards scatter across the floor.

She runs into her aunts office, locking the door. She runs to the phone, and dials the police.

A voice came through, just as the line went dead, and the lights all fade to darkness. She looked around in panic, and slowly unlocked the door, and opened it to nothing. She quickly runs to the front door, as she is tackled by the figure, slamming into a end table, covered in antique vases and glassware. She screams at she gains to her feet, and climbs through the smashed front door, receiving a gash on her arm, and calve. She staggers a bit, and limps down the front steps to her car. She tries to open the do, but the car is locked. As she looks back, the figure grabs her, and slams against the car, and throws her over the hood. She tries to crawl away, but cries out, her arm has a bigger gash now.

The blade enters her back, and she cries in agony. And she rolls over, looking at that horrible giraffe mask.

All She wanted to do, was see Parker, the last thing she saw, was the blade... then darkness.