Jaceys meltdown.

The past five days since her grandmas death, really got to her. She couldn't concentrate on school, and get grades were falling quickly. She distanced herself from everyone, even her boyfriend, Carter. She sat in the very spot Regan sat one year  previous, the spot she was attacked in.

"Hey". A familiar voice came beside her, and she looked into Carter's eyes.

"Hi". Her voice was tired and weak".

"I'm worried about you. You havent been eating or Sleeping. I'm worried you aren't even going to make it through the year".

"I know. Its just"... Her voice trailed off, and she stared blankly ahead.

"Jacey? J? What is it"? He tries to  look where she was looking. He gave her  shoulder a light tap, and this sends her into a screaming fit.

"Jacey! Jacey"! He cries out, trying to calm her down. He holds her close, as her screams become loud sobs. And soon after He escorts her to the office, in which she is assigned a leave of absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was laid in bed, trying to rest. The Sun had sanked, and the sky became a murky gray as a storm rolled in.

She dozed off without realising it. A crack of thunder and flash of lightning shaked her awake, and she looked around, running her eyes. There's a light knock on her door, and seeing the red Truck out front, She already knew who It was. She went to the front door, and opened it.

"Hey babe". Carter entered, and pulled her into a Hug, kissing her forehead.

"Hey". She said weakly. She embraced his Hug, and closed her eyes, wanting It to last forever.
He pulled her away, and they went over to the couch.

"I'm heading to work, and thought I would stop by to see how You are holding up".

"Thank you". She kisses his cheek.

"But I'll stay if you want me to". He looked at her.

No. I'll be ok." she smiles at him.

"Are you sure"? He asked in a worried tone.

"Everyone don't need to stop the world for me". Her eye were filled with hurt. Confusion. He saw that, and it made him upset. She was curious in who would want to kill her grandma, and why. It didn't make sense.

"Then I'll guess I'll leave, but please call me if you need me". He looked at her with seriousness. And he kisses her lips.

"I'll see you later". And Like that, he left.