Power of a kiss

Next chapter- sorry it's a bit short.

-Logan-

I watched Cole as he laid there in the bed in the exact same position for days.

Never changing.

The only indication that he was alive was his steady breathing and the constant subtle movement of his chest as it rose and fell.I can't take this anymore, the waiting is agony. I've never been the patient kind and these last six days have seemed like a century to me. 

The only person I'd ever loved was my mother. She was always there for me. I could tell her anything and she would accept anything about me. I know she would've adored Cole. If only she was here to help me now. she always knew what to say to make me see reason. If only she were here to tell me that everything was going to be fine, that my mate would wake up and he would accept me and I we would all live happily ever after. Well that would be the fairytale ending wouldn't it? all happiness and smiles. In reality however there are no smiles, just me in my zombie like state of guilt and worry. There is no happiness, how could there be when my reason to be happy is not even conscious. 

I've lost my mother the one person that I've ever loved before and now it feels as if I'm losing a whole lot more. If I loose Cole my world will have no meaning, I would only be a shell of the person I am now. I don't think there could be any greater pain than the loss of a mate. Losing part of yourself would be the breaking point. Always feeling like something is missing. Never be able to feel complete, never whole. Always living half a life.

When my mom died I was devastated, scared. Death could be so brutal and unexpected. One minute they're here with you the next they're gone. Separate from you by the laws of existence the existence between life and death. To see a death so coldly initiated was a distressing sight , but I survived the depression because I know my mom would have wanted me to continue with my life. If Cole was to die however there was nothing in this world that could stop me from following him. Without him there was no life left to live. 

Dragging myself out of my depressing state I stared at the face I've embedded in my memory. The subtle angles of his cheek bones that gave his face a soft definition,  the angles making his face look strong yet with a hint of fragility. The bandage was still wrapped around his head partially hiding his golden locks. his eyes were what I wanted to see the most to uncover the secrets he held behind them away from the world. I stared at the now closed lids, thick lashes fanning out over his cheeks. His cute as a button nose so in line with the structure of his face, my eyes continued their journey to his soft, lush, full pink lips. Just staring at them had the memories of the kiss in the woods assaulting my mind. The way his lips had felt, so perfect, moving in sync with mine; our tongues dancing, together in the hot cavern that was his mouth, heat pouring through me as I savoured the taste of him that sent sparks flying to my core. The way his hand had felt when pulled and caressed my hair. The way his body felt pressed against mine, so perfect like, so right. 

Just staring at his lips and the memories of the kiss urged me to do what I did next. I kissed his forehead softly letting my lips linger a second longer, then I kissed both cheeks, his nose. The finally I kissed his lips softly allowing my own to subtly brush over them, gently caressing them. I added more pressure to the kiss as my lips merged with his, the contact sent a shock of electricity through me, I pulled back slightly stunned by the intensity of the shock, the sound of a gasp drew me from my daze.

Cole was awake! without thinking about it my lips came crashing down Cole seemed to hesitate at my sudden assault and I realised what I was doing. I went to pulled back when he responded, shock that he responded I hesitated before merging my lips with his again, as I poured out every feeling into that one kiss, love, worry, guilt and happiness. Happiness that he was finally awake. I pulled back smiling. Trying to catch my breath I stared at Cole only to pull up short at what I saw. 

What the fuck? 

Don't forget to:

Vote ^.^

Comment <3

Fan? /(^.^)\