CHAP.14: Who's The Boss?

Jerome and I kissed for awhile but didn't go any farther than that. I had never kissed or been kissed so this...was an entirely new thing to me. It turns out it was for him as well. I had to say I didn't notice while we were kissing. He seemed like a natural to me. Neither of us ever really had the chance considering our home life. But I can say, with full confidence, it was nothing I had ever felt before. All my emotions that had been hiding away for so long just suddenly came forth from within me and I felt for once, after so long, that I was alive again. I never knew I would feel that way again.  I felt all...fluttery inside. It was strange but nice all at the same time. 

  I could tell he wanted to do more but I was gonna make him wait. He made a pouty face at that but I just simply smirked at him and gave him a peck on the lips. He was just going to have to deal if he ever wanted that to happen again. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. I really did. But, I was going to make him wait. First off, you always had to, to make it last. Second, I kinda enjoyed seeing him beg a little. He would make this little sad face an puppy dog eyes. It was cute to say the least. He was cute in general. I mean come on! Look at him he was hot! 

  I didn't exactly know what that made us now. Were we a couple? Should I call it that? What if it was rushing it? I think I was over thinking. I should just drop it. 

  Actually, the reason we stopped was because Barbra came in to tell me that Theo wanted all the Maniax's in the main room for weapons and such. She caught us and I almost fell off the bed. The only article of clothing that had come off was Jerome's robe so it wasn't that embarrassing, but it was still verrrryyyy awkward. Well, at least for me and Barb. For Jerome it was funny because he started laughing. Barbra joined in laughing afterwards, calling us cute and everything before leaving. I laughed as well but not before becoming the shade of a living, breathing tomato women. 

  Jerome had put his robe back on while I put my now frizzy, out of place pony tail back into place and into a bun instead. Currently, Jerome and I were walking down the hallway and into the main room. We kept looking at each other and Jerome had his hand on my waist and kept nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck and whispering I was a natural. I can't say I hated the attention. I even whispered back from time to time. The main room was coming up and we separated as we walked in. We saw everyone gathered in the back with Theo at a large crate. 

  Theo, on seeing us, smiled then raises his hand. 

  "Glad you two could join us." He called out as we neared. "Where were you two?" I glance at Jerome who looked at me with a mischievous smile. I look back at Galavan. I clear my throat.

  "We got caught up roaming around." I answer in the most normal voice I could. Theo nods before looking at the box. 

  "Well, I was about to introduce everyone, my magic box." He said, patting it. Greenwood nodded at it.

  "What's in it?" He asks. Theo smiles. 

  "Glad you asked." He said then unlocked the box and flipped the lid opened. I gasp in amazement. Before me, inside that box, was a collection of weapons big and small. I jump in the air and clap before rushing forward and digging around. I cut my finger on a blade but I don't care. I lift up a dagger an examine it with a mesmerized expression. I put my finger on the tip and it was so sharp it cut it instantly. I smile. The rest of everyone dives in as well, Arnold getting an armor helmet and some type of knife. 

  Jerome goes forward and leans down next to me, picking up what looked like a large sword. 

  "Ooooh, shiny." He says, jerking it forward a bit so the end would pop out. Suddenly, out of no where, Greenwood comes behind him and snatches it out of it's hold, swinging it around like a baby with too much hair. Jerome makes a face of anger and holds out his hand.