CHAP.31: Hiya Sis

"I can't do it Jim! She's planning something! Her and that creepy ass smile of her's!" 

  "You will and then we can get the information out of her." 

  "Or, I can just give her a knuckle sandwich! She'll tell us then!" 

  "You and I both know who she is and how dangerous she is. She said if we do this then she'll tell us where all of the members of Jerome and her cult is." 

  "But we already found them!" 

  "But they moved and are becoming more of a threat then we need! We need to give her what she wants then she'l tell us then we are done with it all!"

  "Ugh! Fine! God Jim! Always during lunchtime!"

  I sit there, my hands folded on the table, my gaze on the wall in front of me as I hear the yelling through the door behind me. Jim and his partner where having a little argument about what to do with me and I just heard I won. I let a small smile curl up my lips as that door opened.

  "Fine Grace." I hear Jim say and he walks in front of me, leaning his hands on the end of the table.

  "You got what you wanted. She'll be here in about half an hour if where lucky." I smile wider.

  "Goodie." I hiss. He then straightens. 

  "What are you doing here Grace? You didn't answer my question before and I know how you people work. You have something planned." He says. I shrug.

  "I may. And I may not." I tell him. 

  "Why are you willing to give up your followers and put yourself back in Arkham all for a talk?" He asks me. I shake my head and tut. 

  "Now Jim, your smarter than that. You've already answered that question yourself. Why ask me what you already know?" I tell him as if I'm scolding a child. I finish with a slight chuckle. He gives me a cold look before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him. I start to whistle. 

                                 |TIME SKIP|

  Half an hour my ass. It's been two hours at least of me sitting here. They were obviously having trouble finding the little street rat. She was good at hiding. Just like I was. I was certain it was a family trait. While sitting in that room, bored out of my mind, I tapped my hands, kicked my feet, and even started to sing under my breath. 

  Being bored was the worst torture I had ever had to deal with. I would have taken the beating by that partner of Jim's then this shit. I sigh to myself, looking up at the camera in the corner of the room. I smile at it and give a small wave. No doubt someone was watching me. 

  Then, after almost two hours of waiting, the door behind me opened up. I smile to myself then see none other than the street rat, my sister, walk in front of me. 

  "You have ten minutes." Jim says from the door. I don't answer him, only staring at the girl before me. My sister. I hear the door close behind me and Selina sat in the chair provided on the other side of the table. 

  "Hiya sis." I greet.

  "What do you want freak?" She asks me. I tilt my head then smile brightly. 

  "I'm guessing Jim told you of our little new relationship." I say, deflecting the question. She shifts. 

  "Yeah." She says. I nod. 

  "That's good. Very good. I almost thought I was gonna have to explain it myself. Imagine the impact. Ohh the emotions!" I mock. She growls at me. I then raise a brow.