CHAP.61: Business Proposition

Ooh was Hatty's info good. After he told us during Brunch with the others, Jerome and I went to work right away. New information on Jerome's brother made him more happy than before. Which I though was impossible. I guess nothing with Jerome was impossible.

The both of us had made plans to give a visit to the place Hatty told his brother works. And, new fact, it turns out Jerome's brother had changed his name. Xander Wilde. Weird but smart. Changing his name had made it a lot harder to find him but no one brings down Jerome and I's willpower. And we were determined to find him and get Jerome's revenge. Since Jerome had helped me with so many of my revenges, I decided to help him out with his. Plus, this was SO much fun! All the finding things out and taking a mansion and breaking out of Arkham and killing people was AMAZING!

Jerome and I at the moment were planning everything out on how to get into the building. We decided to go with security first. Get those guys out of the way to not worry with them anymore. Hatty told us Xander's level for work was somewhere on the fifth floor so we would head there first. Find people who looked important and..."ask" them "if" they knew where Jerome's brother was. But the very very very most important thing was our entrance! An entrance will make everything go more smoothly. Works every time.

First we had to have the right weapons. Something to show we meant business. This got Jerome and I arguing. He wanted good old pistols first. I wanted maybe something different, like knives or something. But in the end, we both settled on a weapon we both really enjoyed. Shotguns. Once that was settled we laughed at our sill argument about weapons and made many very cheesy jokes. Then we got the others into place. Baghead and Freeze would do their own thing with the special ingredient. Hatty would control everyone at the mansion. And Firefly, would be coming with Jerome and I if anything went wrong.

When everything was put into place, planned out, and set up, we decided to head out. Jerome meeting his brother after what, wow, I couldn't even tell how many years. But Jerome did. Jerome had planned this since his childhood. Now he was finally being able to do it. I was so happy for him and happy he could finally get his revenge I kept hugging him almost every two seconds. Jerome chuckled but didn't seem to hate it since he hugged me every time as well. Hugging was fun on your way to kill people.

Traffic wasn't bad considering Jerome ran over anyone who got in his way. Firefly was using her own methods of getting to the building. Saying she wanted to be independent. That was fine for me because I loved being along with my guy. Speaking of that, Jerome turned sharply on the road and hit a nearby car, sending it in circles. I laughed wildly with him.

"Why is it, whenever I am in the car with you, you always find a way to hit someone on the road?" I laugh out. He simply chuckles in return and settles his gaze on the road, smiling. I smile too but more warmly. I study over Jerome's features and glide my eyes over his face. He was just so perfect. In every way. His face, his hair, his smile, the way he acted, the way he handled even the hardest of things with a smile on his face. How did I ever get so lucky to get a guy like him?

"Grey?" I hear and I realize I had been staring at him. He looks at me with a confused grin and tilts his head. "Ya alright?" I nod and shift in my seat.

"Yeah." I say, smiling still.

"Ya seemed like ya dazed out there for a second." He says glancing between me and the road. I laugh.

"Kinda. Just looking at your handsome face." I say truthfully. He chuckles.

"Ooh now that is something to space out about." He says with a laugh. I grin and chuckle as well. As Jerome turns the wheel on the road again I smile wide, not helping the feeling of pure happiness of being in this car. I didn't know why, I just had a sudden happy feeling. Like no other. All the good things that had happened to me recently just hit me all at once and I started to chuckle. I chuckled lowly for a moment before I went full on laughing, hitting the car door as the car sped up the road.