I'm Babysitting.

Haven Above

Niall POV

"That was fun, I'll probably be sore for a couple of days, but it was worth it." Jada wraps her towel back around herself and I pull up my pants. I bend down and kiss her on the lips, "Call me if you need anything."

She opens the door and I walk out. I head home and on my way home I stop to get something to eat. I decide on Chinese food. I walk in the house and go directly to my kitchen. I put some food on a plate and walk to the living room. As I'm walking I hear something in the hallway bathroom. I set my food down and slowly walk down the hall.

I let out a long sigh, "If you come out now, I'll think about now beating you to a pulp." The sounds continue to go on as I get closer to the bathroom, "I really don't feel like fighting anyone right now?" I roll my sleeves up on my shirt and as soon as the bathroom door open I run straight towards the person.

My eyes widen when I realize that the person is a woman. I quickly stop and end up sliding against her, pushing her against the wall. She slowly looks up and I step back, "What the hell?! Who the hell are you?!" She doesn't answer me but looks at her feet. I tap her angrily, "Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?!"

She hands me a piece of paper and I snatch it out of her hand.

This is the woman I was talking about earlier. Her name is Haven Posh, she is twenty-one years old, and she will be under your care from now on.
-Dad

I throw my head back and groan, "Why would he just drop you off without telling me? I could have really hurt you." I ball the paper up and she hands me another one.

She also can't do anything for herself and I mean anything. The most she can do is wash herself up. Her kidnappers kept her isolated and made her do nothing but sit in a basement.
-Dad

I look at the woman and see that she has on a big T-shirt that goes past her butt. Her hair is all over the place and she doesn't have on any shoes.

"You can't do nothing for yourself?" She nods her head while looking at her feet, "Look at me and answer me with your words."

She slowly looks up, "N-No s-sir." I walk past her and she keeps her head down, "Don't just stand there, follow me. I'm taking you back, I didn't sign up for this. I was told to watch over a woman, but I wasn't told that the woman couldn't do anything for herself. You're basically a kid in a grown woman body."

I look back at her from the corner of my eye and see a tear sliding down her face. "Are you crying? Why? You couldn't have gotten attached that quick." She keeps her head down and I groan, "Ugh, please stop crying."

She wipes her face and sniffle, "Why are you crying?"

"Because the old man promised me that you would take care of me. He lied to me just like those other people, you're taking me back to that place." I throw my head back and close my eyes shut. By old man, she means my father.

"Okay, okay, okay. Stop crying, I'm not taking you back." I walk to the living room and she follows me. I grab my food and sit down, she sits down beside my legs and brings her knees to her chest. I pull out my phone and call my sneaky father.

"I'm guessing you just met Haven. How's she doing?" I suck my teeth, "How's she doing?! How am I doing, is what you should be asking!! Why didn't you tell me that the woman is incapable to do anything?!" He lets out a long sigh, "If I had told you, you wouldn't have done it at all." I nod my head as I take a sip of my drink, "Of course I wouldn't have done it! I didn't sign up for this! I was told to protect her, not take care of some woman who's mind is like a child!"